What's new

Greatest country in the world

Funny you, so you're blaming the US for the inept attitude of the leaders of those failed sovereign and democratically independent nations??
What you're saying makes no sense, at all. The US invaded countries seeking for fortune and implied salvation on those nations , what in the world does that have to do with the attitude of anybody?
So you mean, take someone's money by force, then blame them for failing to keep the money? stop the nonsense

Interms of military Power u.s.a is the most powerful.. when it comes to economy china take the lead...well USA should be considered the overall

What you're saying makes no sense, at all. The US invaded countries seeking for fortune and implied salvation on those nations , what in the world does that have to do with the attitude of anybody?
So you mean, take someone's money by force, then blame them for failing to keep the money? stop the nonsense
Really? So because you allegedly got robbed by robbers you won't gonna work simply because you're scared the robbers might come back again to steal what you've worked for?? If what you're saying is the truth then that should be enough reason to work and meet up the developmental pace going on around the world.

Really? So because you allegedly got robbed by robbers you won't gonna work simply because you're scared the robbers might come back again to steal what you've worked for?? If what you're saying is the truth then that should be enough reason to work and meet up the developmental pace going on around the world.
That,im afraid is a twisted logic.

I believe United States of America to be the greatest country in the world this is because they remain the world power till date, and also they have ascertained that position for a very long period of time

The Greatest should be USA, Russia and Germany , they are part of the greatest in the world and when you check the history you can get to know that more

Best Countries is a project that aims to capture how countries are viewed on a global scale through rankings, news, and analysis. The rankings assess 78 countries across 26 rankings based on a survey of over 17,000 global citizens, evaluating 76 dimensions that have the ability to drive commerce, travel, and investment, as well as have direct economic consequences.

This list of top international rankings by country includes global-scale lists of ... Best performance at World Cross Country Running Championships, 27 wins, Sports, 2009.

In your opinion , what is your greatest country in the world ?

From my point of view , every country is beautiful in his style.
The greatest country in the world is still the country I pledge my allegiance to. No other country can be like my home country Nigeria. No matter the situation, it is still the best to me.

I dont know about the greatest country in the world but I do know of some great countries, some are not even too popular but still beautiful no doubt, I like south Korea, Canada, just to name a few

There's no country that is better than the other. Each country is blessed his own way diverse resources.
I totally agree with you, every country has its resources and they are blessed for it. Each one has human warmth, has unique benefits that are not found in others. All countries are great.

I totally agree with you, every country has its resources and they are blessed for it. Each one has human warmth, has unique benefits that are not found in others. All countries are great.
Absolutely correct @Sariana23. My country might be suffering from inflation and deflation. But have other things they aren't suffering from. Like the corona virus. All countries are great in their own way, no one is greater than each other.

I dont know about the greatest country in the world but I do know of some great countries, some are not even too popular but still beautiful no doubt, I like south Korea, Canada, just to name a few
This,are beautiful countries to be sincere , my friends who have been there ,certain times usually tell me how beautiful those countries are

Out of the best countries in the world , I will recommend U.S.A because they arethe most powerful country in the world and I also love China because of the advance in technology.

Every country in the world has what it lacks,no country is perfect from this point of view their is no greatest country, is just that some countries are ahead of some.

Without a doubt in me the U.S. still remains the greatest country in the world. Every other country in the world pays allegiance to the U.S. for now they still remain the greatest country.

This,are beautiful countries to be sincere , my friends who have been there ,certain times usually tell me how beautiful those countries are
Beautiful countries indeed, although I've never been but with what have seen I'm convinced, would definitely be visiting in the future, so many cultures around the world to be explored so fingers crossed

Well, I will see the greatest country in the world is actually the United State of America due to their economic strength and their military strength. They are currently the world power so therefore it will be bias of me to call another country greatest while there is still America.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back