What's new

Does your country have daylight savings time?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Recently here in the US we had to change our clocks back and hour. I hate doing this because it messes with my sleep and my day to day work routine. Anyway, for those who don't live in the US here, does your country have a practice like daylight savings time where you have to turn the clocks back or forward an hour?

Yes, in my country we also have summer and winter time and we have to advance or delay the clock when it's time to do it, it's not something that I like so much, but we have to do it, now it gets dark super early in my country since the time change.

Well, it's something that I have been very used to now. When I had a very serious challenge with it was when I was still a student in school. If messed up my school schedule and timetable all the time. I never got used to it until I was done from school.

We do have it in my country. It is all about understanding when it is time to adjust the time to fit in with the changes in time and weather. If you fail to do so, you may end up being deceived by the old time.

Yes, we do have daylight savings time in my state. It's a funny thing having to turn your clock back or forward an hour. I've never understood why this happens but I guess it's all weather and climate change.

Yes, in my country we also have summer and winter time and we have to advance or delay the clock when it's time to do it, it's not something that I like so much, but we have to do it, now it gets dark super early in my country since the time change.

This is only causes shorter day and longer nights. I always have a very serious problem whenever the night is always long, it will get to the point where I will get tired of sleeping because I would have expected the night to be over but simply because we have shorter day and longer night, it doesn't work that way anymore.

This is only causes shorter day and longer nights. I always have a very serious problem whenever the night is always long, it will get to the point where I will get tired of sleeping because I would have expected the night to be over but simply because we have shorter day and longer night, it doesn't work that way anymore.
Yes, what usually happens to me is that I start going to bed super early at night at these times since the night is very long, and if I used to go to bed at 11:00 p.m., now maybe at 10:00 p.m. I'm already in bed or even earlier.

Yes, what usually happens to me is that I start going to bed super early at night at these times since the night is very long, and if I used to go to bed at 11:00 p.m., now maybe at 10:00 p.m. I'm already in bed or even earlier.
This is because if you work you wake up one hour from real time then you need an extra hour of sleep which would explain the difference between the time.

This is because if you work you wake up one hour from real time then you need an extra hour of sleep which would explain the difference between the time.
Exactly, my whole schedule has changed, sometimes I even get up earlier because daylight comes earlier, I don't like this schedule very much, but when the body manages to adapt, then they change it again.

Exactly, my whole schedule has changed, sometimes I even get up earlier because daylight comes earlier, I don't like this schedule very much, but when the body manages to adapt, then they change it again.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is always very challenging for some people whenever it starts but I believe that within a short period of time, the whole body will start getting used to it and it's going to feel like your normal timing again. It's just how human psychology works on things that are not always steady.

I don't quite understand what you mean by daylight savings time. What is it and what is the purpose? In our country, we don't have to set our clock back and forth. We have a fixed working hours, which is 10-5 and it remains same through all seasons and weather.

Daylight Time saving is the way to conserve energy by utilising more hours of sunlight as a natural source of energy. It's all about following up on the hour which the sun rise and sets in a season. The clock is moved forward a hour in the Spring from the Standard time to the Daylight Time Saving.

Yes, my country does have daylight savings time. It's like this biannual ritual where we adjust our clocks forward in spring and backward in fall. It's meant to make better use of daylight during certain parts of the year. While it might mess with our sleep schedules for a bit, it's just one of those things we've gotten used to over time.

Yes, my country does have daylight savings time. It's like this biannual ritual where we adjust our clocks forward in spring and backward in fall. It's meant to make better use of daylight during certain parts of the year. While it might mess with our sleep schedules for a bit, it's just one of those things we've gotten used to over time.

A lot of people look down on that one hour time adjustment like it is nothing but I can tell you that it is a very big something for someone like me that have a very serious problem when it comes to sleeping very well. If I can be able to get an extra hour of sleep on top of the little one that I struggle to get, I will definitely be very happy.

In my country they also do it, at first I didn't understand why they do it, but now I need it because it can really save some money. And I get used to the new regime very quickly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back