What's new

Greatest country in the world

Absolutely correct @Sariana23. My country might be suffering from inflation and deflation. But have other things they aren't suffering from. Like the corona virus. All countries are great in their own way, no one is greater than each other.
Exactly @Sincerem , now if you talk about economy, oil, gold, population or other specifications, you can argue the point, but in general all countries have their own virtues and benefits, therefore I consider them all to be great and special.

In your opinion , what is your greatest country in the world ?

From my point of view , every country is beautiful in his style.
That's it! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everybody's country will be beautiful to them. All countries have their unique qualities that make them stand out

Beautiful countries indeed, although I've never been but with what have seen I'm convinced, would definitely be visiting in the future, so many cultures around the world to be explored so fingers crossed
So many countries to explore , i am still looking for the best when it comes to beautiful countries ,and they mostly have developed economies

the greatest country in the world presently now is the United States of America because they hold the world power presently now. They are seeing as a nation that governs the world presently.

Amazon has done an excellent job on adding value to the world. Coca cola is another I respect since they can keep their trade secret this long.

My greatest country is USA as well , USA is not only greatest but is strongest country I have ever known , USA has been my best country in the world, even though I have never been there but I still love it .

the greatest country in my opinion is Greece, and the reason is simply the people who live there, they are polite, friendly, respectful, and never has the will to hurt somebody else they are built nice and generous. The atmosphere is great and feels more free, the people there will respect tourists as needed, and will even welcome them into their own houses and places, just as the treatment my father received when he went there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back