What's new

Going into Lockdown again, need ideas for working from home

The best thing for you is to learn high income skill and after that you can start monitizing your skill on different freelancing Website like Fiverr and upwork and start making money

The best way to make money from the lockdown is to start working on different task PLATFORMS. You can start with taking survey and after answering the questions in the survey they will pay you

I will not completely suggest surveys unless you are from the united states or the united kingdom. I work on this site and beermoney often. Then use the money to invest in trading.
I agree with you. Survey sites are good only for the United States of America and the United kingdom. I always encountered words on survey sites that says this survey is not available in your region.

I don't know how long you've been here on bizdustry platform posting and making posts as well. If you're still new, you should know that bizdustry is one place where you can be making that little amount of money from making posts to threads and also creating threads too

Start blogging and making some good content online.
You can go into affiliate marketing as well, it pays too.
Real estate agent is also a good option as your can work from the comfort of your home too

If I told you if any love down that is going to hold again, then I might not want a repeat of what happened during the last two love them and that is why I will try my best to find and work from home

There should be variety of remote online jobs available since another lock down is evident, you can search online via websites like up2staff and more.

Corona virus has really make so many know that you could earn even with staying at home we do not just make money when we are present in an organization we can make money even when we are not there,with the second wave if corona virus truely I guess we really need to plan on how to earn money
Post automatically merged:

Yes if luck down cones up again definitely we will need to strategize on how to make money, please vwith the hint you have given elaborate more on opera please

Last edited:
If you work in a multinational then they must make plans that will enable their staffs to work from home, it worked during the first lockdown

yes I concor with you going into look down again needs allot of ideas to work home,before you start up a particular thing you need to have the idea and the experience in other to avoid failure ,but failure is must in terms of business ,

I don't even wish for anything like lockdown to everly come back again .. , everything I had crumbled , my phone spoilt , was just doing a peep business to feed for that period ... It was really hetic

You can try survey sites, if you're a good writer, you can get acquainted with Goodnovel and light reader. They pay writers when you reach a minimum of some dollars although I haven't dived into it.

Yes it really needs an ideal,so skill acquisition for online business is necessary,one could involve also in paid to post site to earn money.

Freelancing is best for people who want to work from home and earn money. There are a lot of sites where you can freelance and earn well. However, in order to earn from frelancing, you need specialized skills

It's so unfortunate that this corona virus has done a lot of damages to human means of income generally. Nevertheless, you can't fold your arms and watch things falling apart because despite the state of our economy, on daily basis humans will definitely get to purchasing commodities either online or offline. All the best.

Yes it really needs an ideal,so skill acquisition for online business is necessary,one could involve also in paid to post site to earn money.
Whatever skill you plan on learning, has to be something that you can also do online. There would be no movement so the only place you can work would be online. You can go into writing of articles or teaching online.

Damn that is really unfortunate. There is a lot of good ways you can earn really good money online tho!
1. Start on Upwork - I dont know if your over the age of 18, but Upwork is really nice, and can make you really good money. If you can speak 2 languages then you can write to people and offer your help. Then you will be working on your assignment with either "Fixed-Price" or "Per Hour". When you are done, you will get the money in your bank account or on PayPal.

I myself worked on Upwork, and even though I didnt want to do it in the long-term, It was still an good experience!
100% would recommend!

Sure it does. When it seems as if there will be no way out, humans will be eager to find a solution which is always attainable at the end. So, yes! is the answer.

The last pandemic lockdown has taught me that's its important to have another source of income apart from the one I am doing offline and that's whybinstarted working online to fight unforseen circumstances.

There are a lot work you can do during the lockdown while home depending on your country, you can start online job like blog or you can even write to paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back