What's new

Going into Lockdown again, need ideas for working from home

Sincerely I just pray we don't go into lock down again,but if we do then the people who have acquired online skills will be favoured above others

There is a second wave of corona virus in the country and this new variant of virus is deadlier than the original Covid. Government has announced that there will be lockdown from today. There will be no college for me and I will be free all day long. Please suggest me interesting ways to make money from home in this lockdown.
Look for food or water or drugs I mean medication let people know you sell and post them online share your contact these are thing people can't do without.

There is a second wave of corona virus in the country and this new variant of virus is deadlier than the original Covid. Government has announced that there will be lockdown from today. There will be no college for me and I will be free all day long. Please suggest me interesting ways to make money from home in this lockdown.
You're earning here, it is a good step.
Try other microtask sites online earning platforms.
You can even go into trading of thriftwears, food items, women's bags and shoes, Colognes, etc and make deliveries when possible.

There maybe likely another second wave of pendamic and epidemic in major countries of the world because of pathogens which is our world is face with biodegradable and bio accommodation of recent science and development

We all not hope for the second wave of covid 19 but if it comes their are many business to start online, such business includes blogging, freelancing, vlogging, cryotocurrency trading and lots more.

You can go into online trading on crypto currency, or forex or you can start making online graphic designs, web designs, blogging, youtubing, online marketing.
There are lots of things you can make a lot of money from the comfort of your home

Hard luck, but at home, there are many things you can do to earn online. It is either by being active on this or more different paid to post site to earn from them

Definitely if lockdown takes place again people who will be less affected are the people with online skills, especially does who are acquainted with online jobs

Going into Lockdown again, need ideas for working from home. This is an opportunity for those who don't know how to work at home when we face another lockdown.many ideas would be grabbed and use to resolve financial problem during pandemic lockdown.

When i lost my job during the pandemic , the only thing that gave me solace and comfort me is working online , so working online is the best solution , and working online differs , you can work on forum sites, invest in crypto currency, start a YouTube channel , e.t.c

Actually we all talk about lots of online job platform or forum but how many of them pays us so far for whatever we do some just utilizes our efforts for their surveys and doesn't pay at all. Just choose wisely.

Well at my side now, most students are at home looking for jobs and work to do and earn money. I will advise such people to look for jobs online or learn a particular digital skills.

You can make huge or some reasonable amount of money if you’re talented with one skill like graphic designing and start working as a freelancer or you can just check some good online site where you be working and make small money
You are absolutely right In Freelancing sites, there are so many slots available to work, but as like you said talent and skills required to make money, in my opinion forums and some micro jobs also better to work in our free time.

Well at my side now, most students are at home looking for jobs and work to do and earn money. I will advise such people to look for jobs online or learn a particular digital skills.

Well, I just hope that the lock down is now no longer being imposed in many countries as the issue of pandemic is no longer in existence. There are many people who no longer worry about pandemic now.

Well, I just hope that the lock down is now no longer being imposed in many countries as the issue of pandemic is no longer in existence. There are many people who no longer worry about pandemic now.
Yes, the issues of this pandemic has become something that people use to earn money, sometimes I wonder if the virus even existed maybe is a New way of earning money.

Working from home can be productive especially if you are disciplined to set our time for work.
You could earn way more because of the productivity that come from comfort.
I personally would like to make money via trading forex.

We are in the post covid 19 era already and if I were to suggest some online skill I should have learned during lockdown, it is definitely going to be forex trading.
Forex is the best way to make money fast.

Personally, I’ve been working from home for just over half a year and although I wasn’t forced into working from home.

Well even if the lockdown will still happen again, I believe there are alot og jobs online which can helped you to sustain yourself by working from your home but I don't really think such will happen again.

Pick up freelance work online.
Test websites and apps.
Pick up tasks on Amazon's Mechanical Turk.
Take surveys for money. Make money from your blog as an affiliate. Sell your wares on Etsy. Get advertising revenue from your blog or YouTube channel. Become an Instagram influencer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back