What's new

Going into Lockdown again, need ideas for working from home

I pray there will not be such thing again. It not good for the kind of business I operate. There are still works that can be done from home but those are still white colar job. I provide myself with the work am doing am not receiving any damn from any one

There is a second wave of corona virus in the country and this new variant of virus is deadlier than the original Covid. Government has announced that there will be lockdown from today. There will be no college for me and I will be free all day long. Please suggest me interesting ways to make money from home in this lockdown.
If I may ask. What country are you living? Because in my country we are not experiencing any of such.
Well the only business that I know you can do online without been affected by the lockdown it trading either forex or crypto currency. Go learn forex trading and crypto currency and you will be good with it. And always apply money management in your trade

I have not read or heard about Opera, I would like to know more about it. Between the lines I understand that it is like a blog? you can write in it and they pay for it? I really don't know what you mean, but thanks for sharing.

Opera is a good platform to write. It's the biggest platform in Nigeria and Africa. I'm not sure it works outside the continent. Been a writer on the network for some time now but it's not easy too.

Opera is a good platform to write. It's the biggest platform in Nigeria and Africa. I'm not sure it works outside the continent. Been a writer on the network for some time now but it's not easy too.
Ah ok, thanks for answering and clarifying my doubt, I was curious and I will try to find the site, maybe it will reach my border. I'm glad they already have a site to generate profits and you have benefited from it, and now you also have Bizdustry.

Since I am a blogger, I should have said start blogging, but this time I am not suggesting you to start blogging. I am rather suggesting that you start a youtube channel. There is lockdown means you are spending your whole time inside home. You can create videos about the things you are doing while at home. These videos might be helpful to others.

It is rather unfortunate that this sickness is coming up again and even deadlier than the first phase. When I remember the effects of the first phase I can't imagine one going through such sufferings again and even worst one at that. One may begin to think that it is sign of end time just as recorded in the bible. But I pray God see us through in this.

I heard that covid is now really going through nowadays , I heard that another Corona break is coming.., I don't think that's a good idea ..

Learn some skills that you would be able to offer their skills online through freelancing. Or simply go into crypto trading or forex trading. There are lots of money to be made there.

I will advise you to go for the internet marketing. you can try to make money as a freelancer if you have some special skills which you can sell in the marketplace.

There is a second wave of corona virus in the country and this new variant of virus is deadlier than the original Covid. Government has announced that there will be lockdown from today. There will be no college for me and I will be free all day long. Please suggest me interesting ways to make money from home in this lockdown.
Hey, am interested to know the ideas you came up with. Did they work? How would you advise someone in a similar position now. Because as things stand right now, my country may be going to another lockdown because of the spread of the new variant. I may need sustainable ideas.

Certainly there certainly are actually lots of tasks you can possibly do on the internet. I suggest blogging. Blogging is actually the simplest method if earning money on the internet. You can easily produce your very own blog site as well as create great deals of cash coming from it

There are many forums that you can use, but i think that the best thing to do is to split your time between here and trying to freelance as well because that will teach you and hone your skills and at the same time get your a footing into a really good earning opportunity.

I am on three sites, two forums and one microjob sites. I would like to add one more forum and one more microjob site to maximize my profits and utilize my time.
That is very nice. What are the three sites you are into right now? I have many forum sites but I am only active here in Bizdustry.

Which country is that? Can you teach online, if you can then apply for online tutoring they pay well, I tried applying but most do not accept Nigerians and the one that accepts Nigerian are strict, because of network connection.

I don't pray for lockdown in my country again but if any uncertain occurrence could drag government to give order of lockdown, the only way of making money will be online

It is unfortunate about Covid and the new sepa, here in my country we are almost the same. I do not have much to suggest, the sites to which I dedicate myself are the forums and two GPT sites, but you can dedicate time to develop a competition that generates you more profits.
I agree with you. It's really unfortunate that coronavirus has affected the jobs of people. It's good that there is now online jobs and work from the comfort of home.

I agree with you. It's really unfortunate that coronavirus has affected the jobs of people. It's good that there is now online jobs and work from the comfort of home.
One of the benefits as you describe is that you work from the comfort of your home, another advantage is that while looking for other online alternatives you can increase your earnings, alternating from one site to another.

I will not completely suggest surveys unless you are from the united states or the united kingdom. I work on this site and beermoney often. Then use the money to invest in trading.

You already have bizdustry at your disposal, but adding a few collections like afri sight which is more of a survey sight or copyright which is into articles and co

You could still earn massively depending on your time u wish to invest , you can start a survey or blogging though it will take time before it yield for you to make money

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back