Get paid to write true stories

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If you know a person who has unique story ,or if you have experienced some real incidents which you can write in the shape of a story then you can try this site, which is known as
" Chicken Soup For The Soul"

The site owners need new real stories for their book series.
But you can't earn on the spot. You need to wait until the next edition of book is published to get paid for your approved work.

You ll get approx 200$ per story a month after the new book is published.

Yes of course ,you must have high writing skills to get paid from this site. This site is best for professional freelancers and also for those who can write in unique way.

The sites also accepts funny stories...but stories should be real ...!

They ll also give you 10 free copies of books as gift.

More details you can check
here
chickensoup.com/story-submissions/story-guidelines

Very interesting, I like this option. If maybe I have a real story that at some point I would like to write and share, I would like to know more details if you have them, how long or short should the story be? Some proof that they will really pay in the future. If positive, do they send the books anywhere in the world?

That is something to check out :D thanks for the tip, did you already tried it or you are just sharing it with the family here? If you did how did work, did you get paid ?

That's awesome. It's a great site for other talented writers out there. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm qualified to this. I like creating short stories in my mind but this one requires true story.

If you know a person who has unique story ,or if you have experienced some real incidents which you can write in the shape of a story then you can try this site, which is known as

But you can't earn on the spot. You need to wait until the next edition of book is published to get paid for your approved work.

Yes of course ,you must have high writing skills to get paid from this site. This site is best for professional freelancers and also for those who can write in unique way.

here
That's good to see this writing site here " chicken soup for the soul". Had it been I'm a story type writer, I could have gone through their site and create an account with them. That's a nice site for those of us that enjoy writing non fictional stories.

It is a nice to from Chicken Soup for the Soul. Only that one has to be a professional writer. It means those upcoming writers are not eligible? There's no harm in trying it out. That's what I'll tell anyone who wants to try. Professional or not.

Thanks for this, I just got to know about this platform few weeks back from a very good friend of mine who happens to be writing real life engaging stories on the platform getting to a year now. And From her experience it is a platform we should all try out.

I know about Chicken soups even though I have never contributed. They accept true stories on various topics that can be inspiring to others. If you have the craft to churning interesting stories and if you can write really well, you can submit your stories. I case you get accepted, you will have something to show because this is a prestigious platform.

here
This sounds like a nice opportunity to earn if you have many stories that you want to get out there and if you are interested in being a writer as well. It is also good for those that are looking to be a professional writer in the future and have their own books because it will give them a chance to get their name out there at his early point and to get feedback on their writing as well from the company and maybe even from the public in terms of reviews.

here
writing a story is not the problem, the problem here is most of those sites pay a token for a story that they'll later sell for a higher price, so why stressing myself when I can simply put my story in a book and later sell it?

This sounds awesome. I would have liked to work in this site but I don't have any interesting real life stories to share. I can create my own stories which can fall under the fiction category but real life stories are so rare. I wonder if they will know I am lying if I create my own stories and claim that they are real.

I've heard about Chicken Soup For the soul, but I thought it was a reality TV show.

It will be good for professional content writers, and I see it as a good alternative for Amazon Kindle publishers.

That's a good one, although not everyone is comfortable writing the story of their life, but for people that wish to do so I think it's good. I know in this type of platform it will be expected that the story meet some specifications like how many pages or chapters, now if you are expected to write a full book with many chapters and pages uniquely, with all the attributes of a professional writer and then wait one month after the book has been published to get paid $200 I don't think it's worth it, you might take a chance to look for a publishing company that will either assist you publish it or buy it from you outright and you will make better money than the $200.

I have read books from the Jack Canfield, a Co-author of chicken soup for the soup. Chicken soup for soul comes in different series, for different people. They contains life changing stories of people. I have read other books from the authors like power of focus, The success principle etc.

here
This is a very good offer. But what happens when the book that is supposed to be published before you get paid never gets published? Does it mean you'll never get paid for the one you're currently contributing to?

This is awesome, and it will be easier to do because almost every has some interesting story to share. The pay is good and they're also giving away free books! I was wondering if this is available for worldwide users? I would recommend it to a friend because im not really good at telling stories

That's a good one, although not everyone is comfortable writing the story of their life, but for people that wish to do so I think it's good. I know in this type of platform it will be expected that the story meet some specifications like how many pages or chapters, now if you are expected to write a full book with many chapters and pages uniquely, with all the attributes of a professional writer and then wait one month after the book has been published to get paid $200 I don't think it's worth it, you might take a chance to look for a publishing company that will either assist you publish it or buy it from you outright and you will make better money than the $200.
Yeah, that is very correct. It takes so much time and effort to get paid just a one time $200. Moreover, your story may be rejected and so you end up not earning the money after putting so much effort. So it is best if you publish your own book and look for market to sell them.

I am a fan of chicken soup series, however, I have never contributed on this series. I am a creative writer, however, I have never written true stories. This is the thing that is stopping me to contribute to chicken soul.

here
wow this is great this is actually the first time I'm hearing of this. There are a lot of avenues for excellent writers to put their skills into use and make some money. Like you said this is for excellent and experienced writers, they will not just accept anybody.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back