What's new

Gambling to earn online?

As someone who has participated in gambling in the past I will not advise anyone to venture into it. The risks involved if you get addicted to it will wreck you financially.
There's just something about it that would cripple you and make you a slave to it and that very thing is something that I wouldn't want to find out and hope other people wouldn't want that too.

The truth is that if you fall victim to such people , it would be difficult for you to trust other sincere Mentors.
That is why it is very important to be cautious in our transactions.
Well if you know the kind of mentor you are looking for when you see him or her you are going to know, but only if you don't know what you are looking for, that's just the truth.

It's against my believe I don't just like to gamble to earn online know you need to create a work for yourself if you rely on how to earn through gamble definitely some day you may get frustrated,so its better not to rely on gamble like method to earn online

It's against my believe I don't just like to gamble to earn online know you need to create a work for yourself if you rely on how to earn through gamble definitely some day you may get frustrated,so its better not to rely on gamble like method to earn online
That's same to me, I don't like anything that has to do Gambling ,if you are good at it you'll lose a lot of money, I have seen some people that lose everything they have because of gambling.

You are right, it depends on the nature of skill you intend to learn though.
For instance ,it would be very helpful to find a mentor to talk to if you are learning how to trade because you won't opportuned to ask questions in courses.
I think there is a section provided for people who bought such a course. there is a course about Amazon Kindle publishing and when you buys it, you'll be added to a particular telegram group where you will ask questions.
There's just something about it that would cripple you and make you a slave to it and that very thing is something that I wouldn't want to find out and hope other people wouldn't want that too.
Yeah, something as addictive as gambling should be avoided by all means. People should try as much as possible to venture into proper businesses. There are still people making money from it anyway.

Last edited:
I think there is a section provided for people who bought such a course. there is a course about Amazon Kindle publishing and when you buys it, you'll be added to a particular telegram group where you will ask questions.

Yeah, something as addictive as gambling should be avoided by all means. People should try as much as possible to venture into proper businesses. There are still people making money from it anyway.
I have once heard of it but I don't really know how it works, it seems like a lot of people are earning a good amount of money from it, do you know how it works?

I have once heard of it but I don't really know how it works, it seems like a lot of people are earning a good amount of money from it, do you know how it works?
Yes, there are people making tangible amount of money from it. There are also people who bought the course but they are unable to implement what they have learnt. They don't have the willingness.

I prefer earning money online. Gambling only makes you loose so much money. It may promise you so much profits but you may end up loosing all your hard earned money. So I better stay patient and give my effort to earning money online.

Actually gambling is one of the easy ways to make some money this days even though it depends on how individuals sees it. personally I consider it as a game of luck because you don't know if you will lose or win.

That's one of the things that may likely happen if people are addicted to gambling , I've never really seen a profitable Gambler even when so many of them claims to be making thousands of Dollars every month.
That is one thing you will always get to see among gamblers,and if one is the addicted type then you are sure that he might not make use of any earning to do something meaningful for himself.

Gambling is never going to be an option at all. We have to try as much as possible to make sure that we avoid it.

This is something that does not have the potential to make you rich.

Gambling is far away from my mind and I shall never engage in it. I prefer legitimate and reliable ways to make money online and offline. This also includes conducting business as well.

That is one thing you will always get to see among gamblers,and if one is the addicted type then you are sure that he might not make use of any earning to do something meaningful for himself.
Normally the best advice is for us to prevent ourself from getting addicted to something that will not help us. All the gamblers I know I am still wondering why they are addicted to so many things that is not helping their life any better

Yes, there are people making tangible amount of money from it. There are also people who bought the course but they are unable to implement what they have learnt. They don't have the willingness.
If you don't have the willingness then I think you are not the right person to take care of it, a lot of people have failed because they are not ready, you have to be ready.

If you don't have the willingness then I think you are not the right person to take care of it, a lot of people have failed because they are not ready, you have to be ready.
it is all about willingness and passion to be successful on the Internet. If you don't have that willingness you will find it very difficult to make use of the course very well.

Actually gambling comes in different perspectives not necessarily betting that can be considered as it's. personally I also considered crypto investment as gambling because you are not too sure to succeed.
I also love to look at it like this because in as much as you can make money from gambling, there is absolutely no guarantee that it can become a reliable source of income to you.

Normally the best advice is for us to prevent ourself from getting addicted to something that will not help us. All the gamblers I know I am still wondering why they are addicted to so many things that is not helping their life any better
One do not just choose to be addicted to something,it is his continued involvement in a particular act,it takes 21day for someone to firm a habit, then when you are involved for a long time,then it turns to addiction.

One do not just choose to be addicted to something,it is his continued involvement in a particular act,it takes 21day for someone to firm a habit, then when you are involved for a long time,then it turns to addiction.
That is just the truth, mostly it is as a result of past failures or success that makes one to come back again.
But if you could desensitize your mind, you free yourself from such habits.

That is just the truth, mostly it is as a result of past failures or success that makes one to come back again.
But if you could desensitize your mind, you free yourself from such habits.
That is just one of the things that usually make some persons to go deep into the act,it will start just like a normal engagement before long if it is not well controlled it will get to an addiction stage,and that is where lots of persons start having issues.

That is according to science . Well a lot of people can easily be addicted to something and may not likely be on their first trials. I believe the First trial also play a very important role.
Going back to something after your first trial shows that the influence of the first trial is very strong. But even with all this thing's it is still possible for people who have been addicted to something for a long time to change if they are willing to do so.

I'm a bit sceptical of the platform that you shared . if I may ask, have you been able to make withdrawal from such platform? because getting $50 as a sign up bonus looks very unrealistic me.
The withdrawal aspect is actually the most important thing. There was a platform that I once signed up for. I did not even know that I will have to wait for about four months before I could be there any of my winningsm

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back