What's new

Gambling to earn online?

It is not easy. Like you said it is better to invest your money in something tangible you know you can be able to succeed easily without having to pass through difficult process like in terms of gambling in which the success is not certain.
Exactly
This has already made it obvious that you are most likely to lose your money into gambling so it will just be better to invest your money into something else that will yield profit.

Exactly
This has already made it obvious that you are most likely to lose your money into gambling so it will just be better to invest your money into something else that will yield profit.
I like farming business that deals with animals, if I have the money I think that is the type of business I would love to do as it is a risk-free business if you take your time to do it accordingly.
That is very much better than investing money in gambling business that you are not sure of winning.

I like farming business that deals with animals, if I have the money I think that is the type of business I would love to do as it is a risk-free business if you take your time to do it accordingly.
That is very much better than investing money in gambling business that you are not sure of winning.
That is quite interesting. The business coats a lot of capital so you just need a reasonable amount of money so that you can begin the business provided that you can take care of animals

Overcoming any kind of addiction could be a really big challenge. It does not matter if you are suffering from behavioural addiction or substance addiction because both of them could be very addictive.
I know it is not easy , but anyone that is very much willing to overcome it can still work toward overcoming it.
It will involve a lot of discipline because without discipline addiction will still be difficult to overcome.

So many people sometimes do not take their addiction serious , that is why sometimes they are not able to overcome it. People with interest will overcome when they are very much determine because determination is what matters.

Being addicted to something is really a huge challenge @Good-Person

Exactly
even though there are people making money through Sports betting in particular but it is not advisable if you have the wrong mindset and approach. You can make a lot of losses.

Gambling is just not a sure way if earning money online. It is completely based on pure luck so one can not depend on it as a source of income. If you want to gamble, stake only what you can afford to lose.

There are lots of persons who are into gambling and they are actually making money from it, but one thing i have noticed is that this people do not rely on gambling alone to make money. There are legit online gambling sites though, just be sure about the site.

Some people find Gambling lucrative, so If they can get paid Gambling online why won't they go for it?
Me personally do not fancy Gambling to make money online, because I feel I may not win, Winning is not certain when it comes to Gambling and I don't think I can take that risk.

So many people sometimes do not take their addiction serious , that is why sometimes they are not able to overcome it. People with interest will overcome when they are very much determine because determination is what matters.

Being addicted to something is really a huge challenge @Good-Person
People should learn to be truthful with themselves and they should always accept the truth so that they will be able to change. Anyone who is addicted to gambling should accept that fact and look for how to stop the addiction

People should learn to be truthful with themselves and they should always accept the truth so that they will be able to change. Anyone who is addicted to gambling should accept that fact and look for how to stop the addiction
To most of the people who are addicted, The greatest challenge is being able to stop it because they still believe that in as much as they are losing that at a certain point they will have opportunity to also be the winner. This is the reason why so many of them are stock in it for a long time and they have not been able to overcome.

Well those that involve themselves in gambling online before he or she can earn money sometimes I look at it as a waste of time and also draining and stressful because it not all the time you will be lucky or even win.
You are right, most of the times you will lose your money or if you win it would be just because of luck, no talents or skills are involved, it is better to avoid gambling.

Gambling is considered legal in my country. There are many people I know of that depend on gambling for their livelihoods. They spend the whole of their time placing live bets online.

You are right, most of the times you will lose your money or if you win it would be just because of luck, no talents or skills are involved, it is better to avoid gambling.
Luck becomes by hard working and doesn't come by the matter of the luck because if you work hard then luck is coming either was the conditions but if you are not someone that is working hard then you will face a lot of issues and go to gambling and lose more money there.

Gambling to earn money online is not a good idea for me, you might lose a lot of money if you are a gambler, it might become a addiction and it will affect you mentally.

To most of the people who are addicted, The greatest challenge is being able to stop it because they still believe that in as much as they are losing that at a certain point they will have opportunity to also be the winner. This is the reason why so many of them are stock in it for a long time and they have not been able to overcome.
There are times that it may be very hard for them to stop so they need someone who they can trust to help them to stop it is her by taking them to support organisations or trying to monitor their activities

There are times that it may be very hard for them to stop so they need someone who they can trust to help them to stop it is her by taking them to support organisations or trying to monitor their activities
How many people do you think will be able to offer such help to other people ? everybody have their own responsibilities and don't expect people to tell you to stop what is killing you financially. We all have our life to face.

How many people do you think will be able to offer such help to other people ? everybody have their own responsibilities and don't expect people to tell you to stop what is killing you financially. We all have our life to face.
It is true that you hardly find someone who is ready to render that kind of help to someone else but if someone has another person do that for him, he should be very grateful.

It is true that you hardly find someone who is ready to render that kind of help to someone else but if someone has another person do that for him, he should be very grateful.
I don't know of any other country , but over here you shouldn't expect people to monitor you around like you said just because you are trying to do away with your addiction. You wouldn't see anyone that will be willing to provide such help except on rare cases . I don't know about your location though.

I don't know of any other country , but over here you shouldn't expect people to monitor you around like you said just because you are trying to do away with your addiction. You wouldn't see anyone that will be willing to provide such help except on rare cases . I don't know about your location though.
I understand your point but imagine that a woman is married to a man who loves to gamble all the time, she is surely going to find a way to stop the man from gambling

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back