What's new

Gambling to earn online?

Gambling is never going to be an option at all. We have to try as much as possible to make sure that we avoid it.

This is something that does not have the potential to make you rich.

Actually gambling comes in different forms and I believe they are almost the same. there are people whom have dedicated themselves and time to earned through gambling and it has really been working for them though we are aware that it's a game of luck.

That's true, despite the fact I have never gamble but from what people are saying it's very risky, but we have some people that earn a living from it.
even in other online businesses. In forex trading for example there are people who will never advise you to go into it but there are still those making a lot of money from it. It depends on knowledge and mindset.

Actually gambling comes in different forms and I believe they are almost the same. there are people whom have dedicated themselves and time to earned through gambling and it has really been working for them though we are aware that it's a game of luck.
There is a saying that being committed and discipline to your area of interest can earn you success but I don't know how possible this will be in terms of gambling if people can be professional gamblers and still make a lot of money.

even in other online businesses. In forex trading for example there are people who will never advise you to go into it but there are still those making a lot of money from it. It depends on knowledge and mindset.
That's true, i also say that to people despite the fact I'm a profitable trader, if you are weak emotionally you are not going to make it, that's just the fact.

That's true, i also say that to people despite the fact I'm a profitable trader, if you are weak emotionally you are not going to make it, that's just the fact.
Probably, emotional intelligence is very important if you want to be successful in trading. Watching your money flunctuate can actually be emotionally damaging if you're not strong hearted.

If you think the man is really an expert to be making millions of Dollars from gambling , then why is there no other people doing the same like him ? More people are losing more than what they are gaining.
This is indeed a reality, I always hear that someone somewhere is making a lot of money from gambling but that is not the whole truth, as they also do lose as well while gambling.

This is indeed a reality, I always hear that someone somewhere is making a lot of money from gambling but that is not the whole truth, as they also do lose as well while gambling.
the truth is that there are people making money from gambling. You may not know if you have not seen because I have personally met such people. They also lose money but they have good risk management strategies.

Gambling to make money online is never the way. There are a lot of ways that you can actually invest your time that is going to give you a better return of investment than saying you want to get lucky.

Well I have seen professional traders and at the same time I have also seen professional online workers , but I haven't seen someone that only gamble for a living. Well if there is such I have no idea about it though.

Gambling to make money online is never the way. There are a lot of ways that you can actually invest your time that is going to give you a better return of investment than saying you want to get lucky.
Yes , it's not a good way to earn money, I think such kinds of people should learn a skill set like forex trading, it will help them to earn money by taking risk, what do you think?
Probably, emotional intelligence is very important if you want to be successful in trading. Watching your money flunctuate can actually be emotionally damaging if you're not strong hearted.
That's what almost made me to give up, but the word giving up is never in my vocabulary, I have to over it, and if I lose money I'm very ok with it, because my wealth is not in what I have but in what I know.

Mentorship helps one to level up at a faster frequency because it shortens the learning curve exponentially. It is absolutely essential that you find a very good mentor because there are lots of fakes out there
You are absolutely right, the rate at which fake mentors are operating has drastically affected the perception of people that are joining for the first time.
If you are not connected to a good mentor, the journey would be longer and difficult.

Gambling on its own is not a good way to make money for yourself online, except advanced gamblers who are very much knowledgeable on how to beat the bookies. There are still people who make a lot of money from it but majority always loses.

You are absolutely right, the rate at which fake mentors are operating has drastically affected the perception of people that are joining for the first time.
If you are not connected to a good mentor, the journey would be longer and difficult.
That's true, that's one thing I don't really like online, we have a lot of fake things, if you are not too careful you might even fall for scammers, you have to be very careful.

That is an option that I haven't considered and am not looking forward to considering it anytime soon and I hope all and sundry think this way too. Gambling is in no way good for your financial and psychological well-being.
As someone who has participated in gambling in the past I will not advise anyone to venture into it. The risks involved if you get addicted to it will wreck you financially.

That's true, that's one thing I don't really like online, we have a lot of fake things, if you are not too careful you might even fall for scammers, you have to be very careful.
The truth is that if you fall victim to such people , it would be difficult for you to trust other sincere Mentors.
That is why it is very important to be cautious in our transactions.

The truth is that if you fall victim to such people , it would be difficult for you to trust other sincere Mentors.
That is why it is very important to be cautious in our transactions.
Probably, I have heard many stories of people who have fallen for such scam before. I think it is even better for you to buy courses on platforms like Udemy, Edx and others.

Probably, I have heard many stories of people who have fallen for such scam before. I think it is even better for you to buy courses on platforms like Udemy, Edx and others.
You are right, it depends on the nature of skill you intend to learn though.
For instance ,it would be very helpful to find a mentor to talk to if you are learning how to trade because you won't opportuned to ask questions in courses.

Gambling online to earn money has been something that I have come across but being that gambling can be so addictive I steer clear from it, to be honest. I would be the kind of person who would win and keep putting money back in hoping I would win more we all know it never always goes that way and having seen it happen to so many people before, they usually end up losing everything and not making anything. This is not something I would risk at all so I have never gambled as a way to earn money.

Gambling is really addictive and this is why many people should avoid it and prevent addiction. You may get addicted and end up in big trouble. Many people lose every thing when it comes to gambling, especially the unlucky folks who become addicted and cannot leave,.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back