What's new

Future of Banks?

Banks will continue to exist despite many inventions and discoveries.its a more centralize and recognize organization for savings and getting money. As long as currency exchange is still global banks will still exist.

Banks would still be so much relevant because of one important factor (financial inclusion services). Not everyone has access to digital assets or currencies or even trust these assets much because of a lot of up and down movements. Banks would still do a whole lot even when it comes to lending and other financial operations.

We do not ned to get to the next century before we begin to see some of the things that has been giving us some issues like confirmation of payment and doing wired transfer across borders,the cryptoworld has helped a lot.

For the fact that most countries government are still against cryptocurrency, they will still do everything to protect their fiat currencies and still have banks in business. Cryptocurrency will never completely exterminate banks and the use of fiat currencies.

Cryptocurrency strictly involved business savings. But when will talk of Bank here, what about those people doing business offline where will they save theirs as it is less secure saving money online. It's a little bit risky which I'm sure people might not like to get involved in it. So banks will not be completely forgotten on a long run.

Cryptocurrency strictly involved business savings. But when will talk of Bank here, what about those people doing business offline where will they save theirs as it is less secure saving money online. It's a little bit risky which I'm sure people might not like to get involved in it. So banks will not be completely forgotten on a long run.

I anticipate that banks will adopt cryptocurrencies partially in the future. The government may also have lenient policies related to cryptocurrencies in the future.

I am of the opinion that there is no amount of technology that would completely phase-out the banking sector because all online banking platforms still rely on them.

I think there will still be need of banks in the future because they make cash available to the public and also keep cash safe rather than keeping cash in the room and invite robbers. However I think everything cannot be digital because some physical things are still needed.

The future of banks is becoming blurry currently because of the unnecessary charges and hacking of peoples account most especially offline banking system, but people are normally using online banking.
Banks don't like crypto and is it any wonder why?

Banks control so much in people's lives, they don't even realize it. Assuming crypto can remain untouched by banks and government systems, I think it will allow for a more fair and free market for people as individuals and take away power from large corporations.
Most of the bank don't like crypto currency because the transaction don't come to their and their bank dont makes money and gain from the business transaction , it mainly between two people.

Last edited:
The future of banks is becoming blurry currently because of the unnecessary charges and hacking of peoples account most especially offline banking system, but people are normally using online banking.

Most of the bank don't like crypto currency because the transaction don't come to their and their bank dont makes money and gain from the business transaction , it mainly between two people.

I think that banks are very necessary for the financial system of any country and banks are here for a long time. banks might get evolved by the passage of time.

After bitcoin majority of peoples knows the peer to peer transaction system, I mean no need middle person to charge any transaction fees like the traditional banks do years, yes digital currency demaged banking eco system I think in future surely so many banks closed, or maybe they allow digital currency to make transaction legally.

After bitcoin majority of peoples knows the peer to peer transaction system, I mean no need middle person to charge any transaction fees like the traditional banks do years, yes digital currency demaged banking eco system I think in future surely so many banks closed, or maybe they allow digital currency to make transaction legally.

Yes, cryptocurrency has changed the way people send or receive money. However, I must say that bank wire transfers and bank transfers are still quite important and popular way of sending money. people usually send remittances across the globe.

For the fact that most countries government are still against cryptocurrency, they will still do everything to protect their fiat currencies and still have banks in business. Cryptocurrency will never completely exterminate banks and the use of fiat currencies.
That is definitelly true,the advent of cryptocurency cannot totally eliminate the use of fiat,because some persons are really not kin about the issue of putting their money into crypto that is not stable.

That is definitelly true,the advent of cryptocurency cannot totally eliminate the use of fiat,because some persons are really not kin about the issue of putting their money into crypto that is not stable.

I guess that there will come a time when the banks would have to integrate the cryptocurrency payment system because now cryptocurrencies are unstoppable.

I guess that there will come a time when the banks would have to integrate the cryptocurrency payment system because now cryptocurrencies are unstoppable.
On of the things that makes banks not to be directly involved in cryptocurrency for depositors is that,it will more or less cause paulcity of funds for their business operations.

On of the things that makes banks not to be directly involved in cryptocurrency for depositors is that,it will more or less cause paulcity of funds for their business operations.

Banks can be involved and I think that this is the main reason why the Central bank of El Salvador is also benefiting from cryptocurrency investments because Bitcoin is now a legal tender in there.

Banks can be involved and I think that this is the main reason why the Central bank of El Salvador is also benefiting from cryptocurrency investments because Bitcoin is now a legal tender in there.
That is just at the descrition of the state,they are very magnanimous to have implimented that,most states are really afriad of allowing cryptocurency to run side by side with their fiat currency,because of the issue of control.

That is just at the descrition of the state,they are very magnanimous to have implimented that,most states are really afriad of allowing cryptocurency to run side by side with their fiat currency,because of the issue of control.

Yes, I think that both the Central bank and the government are working together to make cryptocurrency a preferred payment option. However, it all depends on the government in the end because the government is the highest authority when it comes to financial matters.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back