What's new

Future of Banks?

It is completely nice to see that in the future you are the one that is going to be in control of everything. I still do not in the traditional banks are going to be going anywhere at least not in the near future.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that will allow you to have control over your fund, it completely eliminates the third-party interference unlike the money kept in the bank.

Well based on the global changes that we are encountering these day in times of cryptocurrency and other forms of online business. if it continues the banks may not be much patronize.

It is completely nice to see that in the future you are the one that is going to be in control of everything. I still do not in the traditional banks are going to be going anywhere at least not in the near future.
This is what cryptocurrency has given everyone because you would be in control of your finances and there wouldn't be the interference from a third party.

Well based on the global changes that we are encountering these day in times of cryptocurrency and other forms of online business. if it continues the banks may not be much patronize.
The emergence of the cryptocurrency in the crypto market and in the financial market at large has brought a lot of evolution to the global financial system and it is very possible for cryptocurrencies to replace you many things.

I personally don't even want them to have any good future due to the problems have faced with my bank. Sooner or later cryptocurrency will render bank useless. Most of those banks have also accepted and starting to adopt cryptocurrency so that they will also a future with crypto

I personally don't even want them to have any good future due to the problems have faced with my bank. Sooner or later cryptocurrency will render bank useless. Most of those banks have also accepted and starting to adopt cryptocurrency so that they will also a future with crypto
It is not totally correct that cryptocurrency will replace the banks because they are two different things entirely. Mind you ,cryptocurrency depends on bank to operate because the value of cryptocurrency is packed with the dollar.

For now, I believe no one knows what the future of banks may be. we can only predict but never tell exactly what will definitely happen because there are alot of prediction that cryptocurrency may overtake the banks.

It is practically impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the banking system. Cryptocurrency depends on the bank because you cannot find your cryptocurrency wallet without using your bank account.

It is practically impossible for cryptocurrency to replace the banking system. Cryptocurrency depends on the bank because you cannot find your cryptocurrency wallet without using your bank account.
This is exactly what people do not understand because they thought that cryptocurrency could replace the banking system but not knowing that cryptocurrency depends on the banking system to operate.

This is exactly what people do not understand because they thought that cryptocurrency could replace the banking system but not knowing that cryptocurrency depends on the banking system to operate.
You are absolutely correct because cryptocurrency depends on the bank and that the closure of banks at weekends, definitely affect the market value of cryptocurrencies.

You are absolutely correct because cryptocurrency depends on the bank and that the closure of banks at weekends, definitely affect the market value of cryptocurrencies.
If you want to buy cryptocurrency, you will need different currency to do so and that is where the importance of the banks come into play in cryptocurrency.

If you want to buy cryptocurrency, you will need different currency to do so and that is where the importance of the banks come into play in cryptocurrency.
The dollar is used to measure the value of cryptocurrency and that is why you could only use the fiat currency to buy a cryptocurrency which in turn means that you will need the Fiat currency which is an instrument of the bank.

The dollar is used to measure the value of cryptocurrency and that is why you could only use the fiat currency to buy a cryptocurrency which in turn means that you will need the Fiat currency which is an instrument of the bank.
It is true that cryptocurrency is the future of the financial system because it is getting the recognition on the daily basis ,but it cannot totally phase out the banks

It is true that cryptocurrency is the future of the financial system because it is getting the recognition on the daily basis ,but it cannot totally phase out the banks
Cryptocurrency has potentials and it is very possible that it could be used as the world's reserve in the future. If this happens cryptocurrency may likely portend a great danger to the banks.

Cryptocurrency has potentials and it is very possible that it could be used as the world's reserve in the future. If this happens cryptocurrency may likely portend a great danger to the banks.
Some banks adopts cryptocurrency technology in countries where crypto payment is legalized so it depends from the law and also the bank policies with or against crypto payments.

Some banks adopts cryptocurrency technology in countries where crypto payment is legalized so it depends from the law and also the bank policies with or against crypto payments.
It was estimated that in the next five years
It was estimated that in the next five years most of the major powers will use cryptocurrencies
The banks never wanted to be left out of the cryptocurrency technology.

What do you think the future of banks and the those employed by banks will be? Currently, banks trade, loan, and save your money when you give it to them and pay you a small percentage of interest. They’ll most likely pay you 1 percent, and they’ll loan it out for 10 percent. That’s the business of banks make money.

Fiat Money has changed over centuries, from trading physical items, to gold, and now to Paper or Polymer notes that only hold value because we believe they do.

In the next century, possible sooner or rather later, banks will be very little. We’ve already seen a large shift of banking move online, and there will probably be main stream banks but they’ll deal with Crypto and you could potentially bank Crypto by scanning a QR code at the register from your wallet on your phone from a different provider.

That’s what I think would happen. What about you?
I think the relevancy of banks will definitely reduce over time because of the eventual shift towards the use of crypto as a legal tender and as a transaction tool. However, I don't think banks will be made redundant because the skeptics around crypto will continue to use their services.

it is a very possible to use cryptocurrency as the world's reserve and that will definitely cause a significant spike in the cryptocurrency market which is what we all wanted.

Because as investors, everything we do revolves around the bank, the future of banks is still quite bright.
You will need the bank to finance your wallet, etc., if you trade cryptocurrencies.
The role of banks will continue to be crucial.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that will allow you to have control over your fund, it completely eliminates the third-party interference unlike the money kept in the bank.

Many banks are against cryptocurrencies but I believe that a time will come when they will adopt and use cryptocurrencies sooner as they may have no other option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back