What's new

Free Land!

I have also had a lot of thoughts like this in my mind before but ultimately I have come to the conclusion that there is no free land in the world. This is because every land has been completely marked out and is already a property of one particular country no matter what.

There is no free land. For the fact that the land has not been used or claimed by anybody doesn't make it a free land. According to the law of every state, all lands belong the government. This is to prevent conflict.
That is just the truth, because there is no free land anywhere,all land actually belongs to y government and in every society there are extant laws on how land could be gotten or aquire,so the prerogative falls on the government to allocate any land.

Lands is ontrolled by the government , but in most locations if the land is not controlled by the government is controlled by the state government and sometimes local government even to the lowest as the community. There is no how you can completely have access to free land here

There are ways you could obtain land without buying it from anybody.
Although the bushes are greatly controlled by the government, but if you make adequate consent, you could obtain land for free.

I do not know about your country's laws, however, in my home country if the plot of land does not have any owner it is by default owned by the government. There is no free land in the country.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back