What's new

Forex trading with banks

It is true that banks are the big players in the industry.
This is my first time of hearing about bank contacting their customer for forex services.
I suggest you should be careful as there are a lot of scammers posing to be banks employees as a strategy to get your account details for fraud
Yes, banks are the active controllers of this market. But it's not just any Bank.
It's the central banks that are in the control by their interest rates decisions and what have you.

Banks are now giving expert advise on trading on Forex. I received an SMS today that my bank now have expert that will help me to double my savings in the bank but terms and conditions are applied.

Do you think bank Forex trading will be different or the same old Forex.
I haven't heard about this before. I only know that the bank may be trading the forex market but purely for themselves alone.. but as long as it is with the bank I believe they are legit and trusted

Banks are doing forex trading but I believe that they do it with different because they handle almost all financial transactions that is in forex so banks trade forex and they have expert on that

Banks do trade forex but I think that they have the very set professional who trade for them through this means they make alot of money there is no way you as an individual can make money more than the banks they spend money purchase some expensive system and trade without error

Most of the Banks nowadays do trade the forex market, that's why if you are used to saving money in Banks you are giving the banks enough capital to trade the market.

Most of the Banks nowadays do trade the forex market, that's why if you are used to saving money in Banks you are giving the banks enough capital to trade the market.
That's the honest truth, especially those with fixed deposit accounts.
They use the money to gain huge profits while giving you a tiny bit annually.

That's the honest truth, especially those with fixed deposit accounts.
They use the money to gain huge profits while giving you a tiny bit annually.
That's it, the funny aspect is that they'll earn a lot of profits and they won't give you a considerable amount of money, that's why if you know how to trade you'll not like the idea if savings money in banks.

Banks do trade the forex but I beleive that they will pay some people who are well knowledgeable enough to start trading for them.

I also think that forex trading is very good but if banks trade they will definately make alot of money

Yes that's true, that's were most of the Banks nowadays get their profits, they earn a good amount by trading the financial market, they uses peoples money to trade.

Yes that's true, that's were most of the Banks nowadays get their profits, they earn a good amount by trading the financial market, they uses peoples money to trade.
Yes, the banks do have experience trader's that trade for them, that's how they make good profits by using the money we deposited in our local banks.

Banks enable forex trade for their clients and handle speculative trades on bank trading desks alongside their usual banking business. When banks play the role of dealers for customers, representing the bank’s profits, these currency trade speculations conducted by banks are a strategy to take advantage of currency fluctuations for profit.

It's better to look for normal expert outside that might just charge you once and teach you everything about forex. If you choose to learn through your bank, bank first charge for learning from them and also have a percentage to earn from your profit while trading.

Yes, the banks do have experience trader's that trade for them, that's how they make good profits by using the money we deposited in our local banks.
Yes, they earn a considerable amount of money trading the money people save in their bank accounts, if you know how to trade I'll advise you not to save your money in banks.

Yes, they earn a considerable amount of money trading the money people save in their bank accounts, if you know how to trade I'll advise you not to save your money in banks.
You can actually earn a good amount of money trading the financial market but if you don't have the experience of trading you'll definitely lose a lot of money.

You can actually earn a good amount of money trading the financial market but if you don't have the experience of trading you'll definitely lose a lot of money.
You are absolutely on point , it would take time for one to learn the psychological aspect of trading and once this is learnt appropriately, one would earn significantly from the markets.

You are absolutely on point , it would take time for one to learn the psychological aspect of trading and once this is learnt appropriately, one would earn significantly from the markets.
The psychological aspect of Trading is what makes it quite difficult for others to learn trading.
If you are capable of controlling yourself and your emotions. You would be absolutely unstoppable.

The psychological aspect of Trading is what makes it quite difficult for others to learn trading.
If you are capable of controlling yourself and your emotions. You would be absolutely unstoppable.
That is the huge secret behind profitable traders, they always make a trading plan and they always execute their plans without allowing emotions to step in their way.

Trading is a gradual process one step in front of the other, if you are trying to rush you'll definitely ended up hurting yourself, you don't have to rush in trading.

Trading is a gradual process one step in front of the other, if you are trying to rush you'll definitely ended up hurting yourself, you don't have to rush in trading.
The rush factor has made alot to lose money significantly.
It is always advisable to go as more gradually as possible, the markets is not running.

It is true that banks are the big players in the industry.
This is my first time of hearing about bank contacting their customer for forex services.
I suggest you should be careful as there are a lot of scammers posing to be banks employees as a strategy to get your account details for fraud
For sure banks seems to be the ones benefitting much when it comes to forex trading, one can be trading for banks in other to earn passive income when it comes to trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back