Forex trading with banks

Peterlight

The man for the job
1000 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Banks are now giving expert advise on trading on Forex. I received an SMS today that my bank now have expert that will help me to double my savings in the bank but terms and conditions are applied.

Do you think bank Forex trading will be different or the same old Forex.

This is the first time that I hear that a bank is into forex trading. What bank is it if it's not a secret?
The banks have some info we don't, so I think they will make a big profit if they get into forex trading and offer it as a service.

Trading with banks is good and its a good business from my own point of view if you want to trade with bank i think as a profitable trader in which your work are tested and trusted,at the end of the day if you make a good profit your percentage should be 60 while the bank own percentage will be 40 so for me its okay

Concerning banks with forex trading. Well, this Is the very first time that I am hearing. It sounds quite okay and profitable since you very sure it is your bank and not just a scam. The bank would have figure how much profit they will make for themselves and customers

Banks will never give you any advice that will result with you moving your money away the to another platform for forex trading, neither will bank advertise a forex trading option to it's customers. Rather what the bank experts will advise you is to open a domicilary account and deposit your forex earnings with so they can fix it for you and you will earn profit from the deposit.

Forex trading with bank is more profitable if it is safe .trading in banks is good means they take the responsibility but yes there are some terms and policy to accept this than we can also start trading with the help of bank and can be wealthy and more rich in a very few time without any great loss if it goes and run well without falling down in any problem.

Banks are now giving expert advise on trading on Forex. I received an SMS today that my bank now have expert that will help me to double my savings in the bank but terms and conditions are applied.

First of all I will advise you to be careful of scams as the sms could be a well fabricated message in other to sway you, secondly I think if it's legit from your bank then it would be the same old forex, let's not forget banks and other big financial institutions trade forex daily, so it's them taking your money and reinvesting it in forex for you, under their control.

I am quite amused by that text message from your bank. First issue, banks do not provide consultation on forex. Second issue is the line that says double your money. That is too good to be true and when something is too good to be true then expect it to be NOT true. Scams start in such styles that will make you believe the veracity is from a respected institution or company. But if you dig deeper you will find the loopholes. I believe that sms message is a scam.

It is really shocking news for me that forex trading has been started with bank means we can invest in it through bank as well as they want to complete some terms and pollicies.
People can easily invest there in forex trading and can easily get back much more in return ..
This is really good work for all traders who want to trade in forex but bank also gives this opportunity

This is the first time that I hear that a bank is into forex trading. What bank is it if it's not a secret?
The banks have some info we don't, so I think they will make a big profit if they get into forex trading and offer it as a service.

Wonderful innovation by your bank, I think that all banks should follow in the footstep of this bank of yours because alot of people are interested in forex trading but learning all about it is quite cumbersome so if the bank can provide experts that can help customers to trade, it will increase people's trading interest.

Banks in Nigeria, have been into forex trading for long. however, this type of trading is only for the benefit of the bank. The bankers make the trades on behalf of the banks. If your bank mailed you, then they want you to become an investor in the trading system. They want you to make a deposit for this purpose so your money could be traded on. With the terms and conditions applied, you will get a certain ROI afterwards.

Is a gradual process. Like i knew it will still come back to this. I have a brother who once told me if you are caught as a banker, just pack your your things and go home do finally they have expert, that's good.!!

Please sir which bank exactly sent you an sms concerning trading on forex are you sure it's not a scam? banks that I know always use our money to trade without informing us, they take the profit and return our money for us, that's how they make their money, they have experts on Forex trading.

These banks are involved in trading as well. That's how they get to pay interests on investment with them so don't be surprised that your bank is giving you advice about forex.
To me it shows your bank cares about you. 😁

This is my first time hearing about trading with banks in forex because I believe that the bank use our money to trade without informing the person.

Banks trade the forex market I have been a withness to this when I see some banks trade the forex they offer a good enviroment to the traders mostly they trade inside the banks where seperate operation is been carriedout.

Same here. I have never heard of this before, that banks are offering advice on forex trading.

Same here. I have never heard of this before, that banks are offering advice on forex trading.
Lets be specific I dont think banks offer advice on forex trading,but rather they do trade themself because I have withness as bank trade forex so many times so banks do forex but I dont think they advice people on that.

It is true that banks are the big players in the industry.
This is my first time of hearing about bank contacting their customer for forex services.
I suggest you should be careful as there are a lot of scammers posing to be banks employees as a strategy to get your account details for fraud

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back