Not open for further replies.

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I plan to get involved in one of those businesses sometime in some far away future. I believe that food business might flourish as most of the people these days are employees and they don't have much time to cook delicious food at home.

As for clothing business, it's based on what we can offer. However, we need to be able to stand out from the rest, which is a bit too hard. So, what do you think? Which business would most likely succeed?

Do you have any tips or advice with respect to how to plan things smoothly? Please share your valuable advice and experiences here.
Thank you!

Actually both food business and clothing are very good form of business depending on people demands and market location. I will personally prefer clothing business.

Actually both food business and clothing are very good form of business depending on people demands and market location. I will personally prefer clothing business.

Yes, both the businesses are thriving a lot in our city. I were to prefer any of those businesses, but both of them require you to have knowledge. managing a fast food restaurant is not at all an easy job, while clothing business might be easier to handle.

I plan to get involved in one of those businesses sometime in some far away future. I believe that food business might flourish as most of the people these days are employees and they don't have much time to cook delicious food at home.

As for clothing business, it's based on what we can offer. However, we need to be able to stand out from the rest, which is a bit too hard. So, what do you think? Which business would most likely succeed?

Do you have any tips or advice with respect to how to plan things smoothly? Please share your valuable advice and experiences here.
Thank you!
I would go for food business. It's easier since people would eat what is available to satisfy their hunger. The clothing niche is more competitive and you need to spend time getting a feel for what people like to buy.

That's seems to be a good idea if business, if you have the good amount of money to start it up it will be a good idea, having the capital is the first thing you need to do.

You are going to have the potential to make lots of money if your clothing brand is going to get a lot of hype from people but this is something that is not guaranteed but food can give you a constant profit.

If you are having a lot of money to start the business and spend on marketing then you should go into clothing business because it has the potential to give you the higher return of investment.

I believe the food business will succeed better than the clothing business because no matter how broke people are, they always find money to purchase food.

I believe the food business will succeed better than the clothing business because no matter how broke people are, they always find money to purchase food.
That's true. As most of the folks these days don't have enough time for themselves, they would usually opt for takeaways or visit a nearby restaurant. In fact, not that long ago, I used to do that a lot as well.

However, I was always skeptical about hygiene when it comes to food. I have heard several horror stories about restaurant food and only that prevented me ordering food online, everyday.

Thank you all for the feedback and I believe food business would most likely succeed based on the feedback I have received. So, most probably I will go with food business instead of clothing business( well it will take time but someday it will happen).

Clothing business is the best compared to food business. Food business is having high risk and it's a perishable substance,when it's demand is lesser than it's already supplies failure is inevitable. But as for clothing business it can be stored until it's sold.

It depends on your expertise and what you like to do better, that's really all it comes down to. Both business models are sustainable if you have product that people keep coming back to. In this case, good food and or good clothing. In order to keep alive, you need to continually make product and even improve from time to time.

The business you decide to go in depends on your skills and what you can bring to the table. If you're good with cooking, go for the food industry. If you're better off selling clothes, get involved there. Or find a venture that suits you best, but makes you good money in the process.

Thank you!
We all know that food is our primary need. We can resist buying new clothes, but we cannot resist hunger. That's why food business is more profitable than clothing or any other business. You only need to focus on the quality and taste of your food to make your food business successful.

However, I was always skeptical about hygiene when it comes to food. I have heard several horror stories about restaurant food and only that prevented me ordering food online, everyday.

Both are great businesses that deal with human basic needs and they'll be profitable. I'll advise that you take your time in studying and modeling a pattern after successful ones around.

Food business and clotting are best best depending on the business location. To me , food business is the best in a location that all food are sold a day. A statistics of a woman who is to food business said she get 2 and half daily capital replicant a day

Mostly, food is more important to have than cloth. Because without food, how would you get energy for more growth? People get in food more than to get cloth. So food business is the best.

Thank you!
I think there are many people who have clothes business and still expanding it but food business for those people who are working and cannot cook would be a better idea.

Food and clothing business are both good and lucrative business, but in order for the business to make sales and be profitable , you need a good location for the both business , selling raw food is better than cooked food because cooked food sometimes waste if you dont finish selling it .

I think this depends on the amount of capital you are having, if you have a good capital you can decide to start up the both of them but I think food business will be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back