What's new

Food business Vs Clothing business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that you start a food business if you have expertise in that field so that you do not have to depend on anybody else. Food business always gives you 100% profit compared to other businesses. Nowadays people are looking out for healthy foods and it would become a great hit among the health conscious people.

Actually both foods and clothing business are very profitable even though the success of such business depends on your location better of food business which is most often required in all locations.

Day in day out people buy food to eat. Clothing is important but clothes will not turn into food when you are hungry. So I suggest the food business is the best option for now

I plan to get involved in one of those businesses sometime in some far away future. I believe that food business might flourish as most of the people these days are employees and they don't have much time to cook delicious food at home.

As for clothing business, it's based on what we can offer. However, we need to be able to stand out from the rest, which is a bit too hard. So, what do you think? Which business would most likely succeed?

Do you have any tips or advice with respect to how to plan things smoothly? Please share your valuable advice and experiences here.
Thank you!
Food business is almost compulsory course nowadays, because before somebody can buy clothes, he would have eaten many times before the end of the year.
So therefore food business is preferable than clothing business.

I would suggest that you start a food business if you have expertise in that field so that you do not have to depend on anybody else. Food business always gives you 100% profit compared to other businesses. Nowadays people are looking out for healthy foods and it would become a great hit among the health conscious people.
That's a good idea, if you have experience on it, it will be a good idea to try it out, remember if you don't have experience on what you are doing there's no way you can earn money with.

This is something that is going to be pretty difficult to choose if you are going to compare them side to side because they are good businesses. I am going to prepare opening a clothing brand if I have infinity money.

That's a good idea, if you have experience on it, it will be a good idea to try it out, remember if you don't have experience on what you are doing there's no way you can earn money with.
This is something that is going to be pretty difficult to choose if you are going to compare them side to side because they are good businesses. I am going to prepare opening a clothing brand if I have infinity money.
I completely agree with this, food business is a good idea of business all of us humans do eat food, you can earn a considerable amount of money doing this kinds of business.

Personally i think they are both good ideas but depending on where you find yourself and which one of them you have more knowledge about that's going to depict the best choice since their both good business.

These two business ventures will always be lucrative no matter what happens. Food and clothes are essential products for everyday use. Even during the pandemic people who were in such businesses also made money.

Food business will always be the most lucrative in the sense that people are eating every day but clothing are optional and sometimes can only be profitable on seasons such as the Christmas. Though all these things depends on locations.

Both business are Lucretive most especially during this period.. clothing business seems to be a less stressful business and can generate the most profit. Except for people that are willing to establish a supermarket.

This is ultimately going to boil them to your own personal preference or the type of area in which you are located. I am personally going to go for the clothing business because I believe that it is of high demand here.

Clothing business is the best compared to food business. Food business is having high risk and it's a perishable substance,when it's demand is lesser than it's already supplies failure is inevitable. But as for clothing business it can be stored until it's sold.
Though with food business , you will make more money faster than clothing business but clothing business is better because food bevause food can get spoil .

Though with food business , you will make more money faster than clothing business but clothing business is better because food bevause food can get spoil .
Yes food business is very risky and not easy to handle because it's dealing with perishable or finished products,ones not sold within some hours lost is inevitable.

Food business have more potential as compare to cloth business, I myself gone through both business as I started with cloth business I used to purchase women's cloths from wholesale market and selling this among my close relatives and friends but whenever one family purchase one cloth they usually didn't purchase again for a long period of time. Then I started food business it grows well and because of its consumption I was getting quick repeat orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back