What's new

Fiverr vs upwork: which platform is best for freelancer?

Like , what does it take for people to reach the level two seller and what about buying of buyers on the platform to improve your level ? I don't really know much about their terms and condition.
level two sellers are people that have gotten a lot of jobs on the platform and they also have a lot of good reviews. Most of them have up to five star reviews.

Both of them are good platforms but inactivity for a long period of time will let your rank decrease so you have to log in and work daily to keep the same level and same search result positions.
I don't think any platform will like you to be inactive for a long period of time. There are even some platforms that will deactivate your account if you become inactive for 6 months.

level two sellers are people that have gotten a lot of jobs on the platform and they also have a lot of good reviews. Most of them have up to five star reviews.
Well I have been hearing about it but I didn't really know what it is like to be a level 2 seller . Apart from being a level 2 seller is there any possibility of being a level 3 and what does it take for you to have a 5 star rating ?

Well I have been hearing about it but I didn't really know what it is like to be a level 2 seller . Apart from being a level 2 seller is there any possibility of being a level 3 and what does it take for you to have a 5 star rating ?
I don't think there is anything like level 3 seller. Level 2 sellers are people who are in the front page of Fiverr platform. If someone wants to give a job he will see them first.

Freelancing is also a good way to earn money online this day's, but to be honest I don't really know which one is the best because I have never used any of those sites.

I don't think there is anything like level 3 seller. Level 2 sellers are people who are in the front page of Fiverr platform. If someone wants to give a job he will see them first.
In that case that means they are exposed to thousands of people who are interested in their skills. Based on how you explained I think making level 2 seller in fiverr platform is not always an easy task.

In that case that means they are exposed to thousands of people who are interested in their skills. Based on how you explained I think making level 2 seller in fiverr platform is not always an easy task.
of course it is not an easy task but if you put in a lot of work and consistency you can get their. People who are level 2 sellers usually make a lot of money every single day.

I believe fiverr gives more opportunities to the lads at the bottom of the ladder so I am going for fiverr, although I don't really know much about upwork but it just feels and seems that upwork is a lot of work and mainly for guru's, i mean professional skilled workers.

of course it is not an easy task but if you put in a lot of work and consistency you can get their. People who are level 2 sellers usually make a lot of money every single day.
Yes because they are the one that appears at the front page when a buyer is interested in a particular services . I don't know if that can still be achievable now with this high level of competitions around these platforms .

Yes because they are the one that appears at the front page when a buyer is interested in a particular services . I don't know if that can still be achievable now with this high level of competitions around these platforms .
It is achievable what you require a lot of consistency in order to do that. If you are able to complete a lot of jobs and you have a lot of reviews you will probably become a level 2 seller.

It is achievable what you require a lot of consistency in order to do that. If you are able to complete a lot of jobs and you have a lot of reviews you will probably become a level 2 seller.
The most difficult aspect of freelancing is how you can be able to get people to order for your services. Most especially when they understand that you don't have a single review on your account.

I want to work for five dollars per hour on freelance projects. I am aware of the fiver's operation, but I am unaware that fiver is superior to upwork because I am not familiar with this website.

I don't really know much about them because I don't have any good knowledge on freelancing, the two website you've made mentioned of are all good you can try them out.

I want to work for five dollars per hour on freelance projects.
I am aware of the fiver's operation, but I am unaware that fiver is superior to upwork because I am not familiar with this website.

Despite the fact I don't have that good knowledge on the both of them but I think Fiverr is the best, the reason why I said this is because a lot of people prefer Fiverr than Upwork.

I so much love upwork because from what I see they allways have task which we can complete for money but its easy to use fiver compare to them.

I also think that upwork is somehow very freindly I can remember posting a gig on fiverr its has to stay there for over a month and nobody bid on it but I signup with upwork same day bid on project and it was approved

I so much love upwork because from what I see they allways have task which we can complete for money but its easy to use fiver compare to them.

I also think that upwork is somehow very freindly I can remember posting a gig on fiverr its has to stay there for over a month and nobody bid on it but I signup with upwork same day bid on project and it was approved
For me I have no idea on how freelancing website works, all I know about freelancing is that you need to have a good skills set before you can also earn from it.

I think as a newbie Fiverr is better for you because Upwork is for professionals. Before you even sign up on a platform you have to pass a test with a newbie may not be able to do.

The best option is Fiver because there are more opportunities for good things, more service opportunities, and more orders there. For this reason, it's crucial to act professionally on Fiver. Here, a professional designer has achieved great success.

Both fiverr and upwork are good. The two are the most popular freelancing platforms. I have an account with both and before I take break from two them, I did not have issue. However, comparing the two together, I will upwork is ahead of fiverr. In fiverr, you must sell your work for five dollars or less unless you create extra gig. For upwork, you are allowed to enter the amount you want for yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back