What's new

Fiverr vs upwork: which platform is best for freelancer?

I have tried fiverr and even though the gig I was oferring offers a lot of value I didnt get a single order and so is lot of sellers overthere so I believe upwork should be better for frelancers.

I think that to a very large extent it is feverr. It is the most popular freelance site and I also love the way the user interface and user experience is.

Personally I feel that Fiverr is much more versatile than Upwork.
Fiverr has a much more accessible marketplace and has many chances of making money apart from waiting for clients to hire you!

Well both are not easy to make money but i will say it is easy to make money on upwork than fiveer because in upwork all you need is a quality and outstanding skill,once you have that,you will be hired and have a good income

Well both are not easy to make money but i will say it is easy to make money on upwork than fiveer because in upwork all you need is a quality and outstanding skill,once you have that,you will be hired and have a good income
This may really be true , a lot of people are saying that fiverr is overrated and most times there are a lot of cheap works there and most people cannot really make profit on fiverr like Upwork.. I believe Upwork is the best also.

Its true its very easy to make money on upwork than fivrr do you know why because you will only need to bid on project that you can do then move on and wait for approval to complete such project,but there is nothing wrong with fiverr you can still make some cash from there if you are smart enough

I have accounts on both but I have earned only on upwork. I have a few gigs listed on Fiverr but I am to make my first sale on Fiverr. Which one is best depends on where you become successful

Each of these platforms offers its own advantages. Fiverr often has budget-oriented work, which means higher volume, while Upwork is better for skilled professionals.

You have to sell on fiverr. Selling can be very difficult if you are very new. On upwork, you apply on jobs, this is also difficult for newbie but if you bid very low, you have a chance of getting hired.

Fiverr and upwork, both are freelance marketplaces where you can either hire freelancers for your jobs or work on jobs and make money. Fiverr and upwork work in different modality. While on Fiverr you will have to create a listing of your services and can make money only when someone buys your serious , on upwork you will have to bid on available jobs and make money only when the client hires you? Between Fiverr and upwork which platform is easier to work and make money? If you are in both of these platforms, which platform do you recommend a newbie with zero experience in freelancing?

both are 2 top freelancer sites but I would honestly choose fiverr, even if it probably has a slightly higher fee but there are more jobs and people ok there (from my own experience)

It depends on which one you like, I've never worked on any freelancing site's but I believe Fiverr is the best plartform for freelancing because I've seen many reviews on it.

both are 2 top freelancer sites but I would honestly choose fiverr, even if it probably has a slightly higher fee but there are more jobs and people ok there (from my own experience)
Fiverr does not offer jobs for freelancers. On FIverr you will have to list your service and you will earn money only when someone orders your service.

Fiverr does not offer jobs for freelancers. On FIverr you will have to list your service and you will earn money only when someone orders your service.

That's right, I know because I worked with him. I only found ok and serious people. you offer your service, the money you ask for ... or vice versa, you can buy the service of others.

To be honest I cant really tell because I'm not to familiar with both services. However I think people prefer Fiverr because it is easy to register, but competitive to get jobs, perhaps upwork is much better.

This may really be true , a lot of people are saying that fiverr is overrated and most times there are a lot of cheap works there and most people cannot really make profit on fiverr like Upwork.. I believe Upwork is the best also.
There's an atom of truth in what you are saying. On Upwork before they allow you to have an account, you will have to pass a test. I think this is what makes it more premium than Fiverr. Many people come to Fiverr to look for cheap work.

There's an atom of truth in what you are saying. On Upwork before they allow you to have an account, you will have to pass a test. I think this is what makes it more premium than Fiverr. Many people come to Fiverr to look for cheap work.
That's what I also observe. It seems a lot of people are very much interested in Upwork than other platforms. A lot of people are saying that fiverr is very saturated. Most workers don't enjoy fiverr

That's what I also observe. It seems a lot of people are very much interested in Upwork than other platforms. A lot of people are saying that fiverr is very saturated. Most workers don't enjoy fiverr
there are still people making a lot of money on fiverr. The thing is that you have to build your profile and get a lot of reviews so that you will be trusted. You can work a very hard to reach a level 2 seller.

First I am clearing I am not a freelancer, or before worked on these both sites, but I have some clarity against these boths site, these are best in their business, and have different unique features to help users in different ways, so there is no comparison between these both sites,

there are still people making a lot of money on fiverr. The thing is that you have to build your profile and get a lot of reviews so that you will be trusted. You can work a very hard to reach a level 2 seller.
Like , what does it take for people to reach the level two seller and what about buying of buyers on the platform to improve your level ? I don't really know much about their terms and condition.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back