What's new

Fiverr vs upwork: which platform is best for freelancer?

The both of them are very good platforms if we are being honest. I think the fact that fiverr is the earliest and the most popular gives it an extra edge over the rest.

both of them are all good you can choose any one of them but in terms of popularity and in terms of the one with the highest number of visitors i think fiverr is the best, but you can make some money from any of them when you're good at what you are doing.

Before you join a site, you need to understand how the site works. On fiverr you need to sell your services where as on upwork you need to apply for the jobs

Fiverr and upwork, both are freelance marketplaces where you can either hire freelancers for your jobs or work on jobs and make money. Fiverr and upwork work in different modality. While on Fiverr you will have to create a listing of your services and can make money only when someone buys your serious , on upwork you will have to bid on available jobs and make money only when the client hires you? Between Fiverr and upwork which platform is easier to work and make money? If you are in both of these platforms, which platform do you recommend a newbie with zero experience in freelancing?
To the best of my knowledge fiverr has the better reputation among potential clients and I think that is one of the most important factor to consider.

When it comes to making money with high income skills, I think both Fiverr and upwork are two goods PLATFORMs to work on. However, they have different terms of service freelancers will need to adhere to

I am not a member of either of them but with the comments thus far,I will be going to Fiverr if I am a newbie just testing the waters with freelancing

Even though I'm not on any freelancing site but i see people recommend fiver more when talking about the best freelancing site so i think is the best.

They are both very good freelancing platforms but before you venture into them you must have the skills because there are a lot of competition.

I have had both accounts for more than 6 months now. Sad to say, I have not received more than a job offer on both. I have submitted numerous proposals on Upwork and nothing seems to be working
I just quit. On Fiverr, just a single client but we could not get the job done

Fiverr and upwork, both are freelance marketplaces where you can either hire freelancers for your jobs or work on jobs and make money. Fiverr and upwork work in different modality. While on Fiverr you will have to create a listing of your services and can make money only when someone buys your serious , on upwork you will have to bid on available jobs and make money only when the client hires you? Between Fiverr and upwork which platform is easier to work and make money? If you are in both of these platforms, which platform do you recommend a newbie with zero experience in freelancing?
I believe Upwork is better based on my experience and that of few friends. Although it is relatively easy to set up a gig on Fiverr as oppose to Upwork but the competition can choke you. Approval in Upwork is a bit difficult but you have a higher chance of success there.

I have had an experience with the both of them and while both of them are very good platforms I tend to prefer fiverr the more and I think it just has an edge.

I've used the two and I feel upwork is better in terms of it's marketplace and opportunity to bid for jobs. Fiverr doesn't give a chance to bid for jobs

I don't think that there's a best site both sites are good websites one can work with and there are some jobs that can't be found on Fiverr but would be found in upwork and vice versa

According to the reviews I got, upwork is definitely better than fiverr because people said that you receive more money from the jobs you do that fiverr.

Fiverr is much more flexible than upwork to me.I once tried signing up on upwork but abandoned it. Fiverr is a much more vast marketplace than upwork is. Though its getting tougher to rank and maintain your visibility on fiverr these days. Best is to try and be on both platform to increase chances of sales.
That's what i see many people saying because I'm not a freelancer but everybody is saying the same thing about fiveer and recommending it when it come to freelancing.

According to the reviews I got, upwork is definitely better than fiverr because people said that you receive more money from the jobs you do that fiverr.
The both plartform are also equally good but I think upwork is the best for me because they have features which you can just go and bids on jobs you like then wait for approval when you get approved you can then start working on those project,but fivrr you need to only post your service for others to bid

Which ever one works for you should be your best pick. I know guys who were not successful with one but ended up being successful with the other, it's just a matter of being good in your skill.

I have both account and stayed active for three months before I gave up. I couldn't get a single client on Upwork. I only got someone on Fiverr who asked me to do something that was not my niche. Since then, I'm back to my regular search for writing platforms

I have never worked on any of those platforms either. However, I think platforms that have orders where YOU get to pick the orders are the best platform. Some such platforms include copywriting network. Copywriting network would have been great if they never expected high-quality articles for low rates. :(

I have account in both platforms, including Freelancer. Freelancer doesn't protect it's workers from getting scammed of their work, they only concentrate on favouring their clients. While Fiverr and upwork protects the rights of their workers, however, while it's easier to get gigs as a newbie in Fiverr, it is difficult to get gigs as a newbie in upwork. Fiverr registration is flexible and accepts easily as far as you give them the required details, while it is difficult to accept newbies in Upwork, except you meet up with their stated high standard. Your portfolio and writing experience must be top notch before you can be accepted in Upwork.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back