What's new

Financial Impact of Covid-19 on Business Owners.

A lot of Business have been faced with Covid 19 challenges and now I think it's only the government that can save them from the impending mess they are about to get themselves into at the moment

It is no longer news that Covid-19 slowed down the activities of many businesses and organisations. This affected these organisations financially and it is a global phenomenon.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial gaps.

Do you have an idea of what could be done?
I believe there is something we can do. They can migrate from offline to online selling business. I believe also if they change their business from non essential to essential businesses like food business, they can survive. I have seen a video of a food business whose owners became an overnight millionaires.

Covid-19 not only affected financial impact of business owners a it also effects those who were employees of private sectors and earning monthly as a employer it not affected on employees as well it affect the whole word organisation and its phenomenon covid-19 effect on this year very badly and financially everyone was destroyed due to this pendamic condition.
Covid-19 breakdown has affected and slow down many business and has crushed down throughout the world , people have been sacked from their various works because the business owner cannot afford to pay.

Covid-19 breakdown has affected and slow down many business and has crushed down throughout the world , people have been sacked from their various works because the business owner cannot afford to pay.
Covid-19 pandemic really has hit businesses hard. Many businesses are on a verge of collapse, in such a tough situation the government should come forward and help the businesses. That is what being done in our country.

The effect of covid-19 has so many impacts on the business including the financial aspect. Many businesses because very great as a result of the outbreak of the pandemic while many almost fold up as a result of the effect of the pandemic.
Many businesses are retrenching their workers because of the astounding bad effect of the Corona virus pandemic any business of mine that I started last year folded up because of the same issue. The government of my country I've been so unsupportive so far do most businesses as what they are mostly focusing their intervention on a stomach infrastructure.

The financial impact of Covid-19 is devastating in my city as strict lockdown has been imposed once again in our city and people are clearly not able to conduct business properly in my city. No one knows when this situation will end. Covid-19 cases rose quickly in the recent days.

I think the pandemic will make a lot of business owners to lose a lot of money, most products are not meant to be kept for a long time because of its nature but COVID-19 Will make it so.

I think what caused the issue was as a result of the lockdown imposed in many locations. People were restricted from moving so businesses were shut down resulting in loss of money.

Covid-19 has really crippled soo many business that it would take years to recover from the covid out break hindered so many production companies to go bankrupt that they had to downsize their work strength in return causing mass loss of job and unemployment in every continent of the world.
The covid 19 pandemic help a business name to diversify when it comes to business because before there are enough people who work offline now it has been diversified to online due to the pandemic.

So many people have lost their jobs due to the effect of the pandemic

So many people have lost their jobs because of coronavirus, and so purchasing power have reduced in the market, and it has really affect both small-scale, and large-scale business is because there is no work and no money in circulation. I really pray that we find a final solution to this deadly virus.
You are right. Many people economically are affected badly. Large and small scale business are hurt by the lockdowns caused by coronavirus. Another lockdown is happening today in our country due to Delta variant of coronavirus.

The Corona virus pandemic has really affected so many businesses many businesses are struggling to survive because of the coronavirus pandemic and does so many businesses have also collapsed because of coronavirus pandemic it will be a good idea if the government comes to help

The Corona virus pandemic has really affected so many businesses many businesses are struggling to survive because of the coronavirus pandemic and does so many businesses have also collapsed because of coronavirus pandemic it will be a good idea if the government comes to help
It is actually the government regulation that is hurting the businesses. Restaurants are allowed to operate with 30% capacity only. Buses can take passengers up to 50% capacity only. The spa and gym are closed. Our economy is on its knees but I don't see a silver lining in this pandemic era.

The pandemic crippled a lot of small scale business especially in the retail sector, most of them are yet to recover

The pandemic has truly had great impacts on various businesses. Now that the impact is going down, most people are starting over. I think it only takes creativity and change of strategy in order to recover from the financial losses.

The effect of covid-19 has so many impacts on the business including the financial aspect. Many businesses because very great as a result of the outbreak of the pandemic while many almost fold up as a result of the effect of the pandemic.
The effect of the core BD19 pandemic is still very much around in the world and there are still some countries that are applying the locked down so that the coronavirus will not spread and this is greatly affecting world economy.

The pandemic has truly had great impacts on various businesses. Now that the impact is going down, most people are starting over. I think it only takes creativity and change of strategy in order to recover from the financial losses.
I wish you are right that the effect of covid is going down. On the contrary, the number of cases in our country is rising to a scary degree that the government is imposing a lockdown from time to time.

A good business would be defined by how it would thrive in the midst of challenges, which is why businesses should learn how business can overcome challenges

Seriously the outbreak of the pandemic of the coronavirus actually affected a lot of things in the world today even lives have been affected in such a way that it can never be the same again and some companies are closed permanently as a result of the virus.

Unfortunately, the coronavirus event forced lot of businesses to close. Lot of people lost their jobs. The best escape I see is to quickly convert the offline activities to online ones. Unfortunately, it's not always possible. As restaurants can rely on food delivery instead of rooms full of customers, hotels face more difficulties (even social distance measures can be implemented (for ex., meals in the rooms instead of the hotel restaurant room). The worse is in the case of transportation, I think. Otherwise, drugstores and drug companies are getting richer and richer.

It is no longer news that Covid-19 slowed down the activities of many businesses and organisations. This affected these organisations financially and it is a global phenomenon.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial gaps.

Do you have an idea of what could be done?
One thing I know is that pandemic really slow down many people business and even make some to pause there business for a while but the truth of the matter is that government should have come to the aid of sure people so that they will be able to get back to business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back