What's new

Financial Impact of Covid-19 on Business Owners.

It is no longer news that Covid-19 slowed down the activities of many businesses and organisations. This affected these organisations financially and it is a global phenomenon.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial gaps.

Do you have an idea of what could be done?
This pandemic really dealt with many businesses which greatly relied on offline presence for survival... I wish people could take their business to another level to avoid such

One of the areas of business I see worst hit by the pandemic is the hotels, restaurants and transport industry. I'm order to contain the virus, many countries enforced lock down and that meant moments were nor possible making investors in this industries loose a lot of money.

It is no longer news that Covid-19 slowed down the activities of many businesses and organisations. This affected these organisations financially and it is a global phenomenon.

Many investors withdrew their investment in some businesses since they can no longer thrive. This has got me wondering how such businesses would re-start and balance up their financial gaps.

If your business is the one that depends on other people, it will be so hard for you to survive this period of corona virus pandemic due to its effect on every one.
Post automatically merged:

The effect of the corona virus pandemic is visible on almost all business that are operated offline and that depends greatly on people. This is why an entrepreneur has to find a way out.

Last edited:
With Covid 19, so many people lost their jobs and it led to low patronage of businesses and of course low returns of profits to business owners.

The truth is, while few have benefited from the impact of covid 19 financially, many other business owners have suffered huge amount of loses. Its hasn't been easy to be a business owner in this difficult times. Business owners should be demanding loans from government and maybe NGO.

The impact on covid 19 has slow so many business not to function very well, because pandemic business are not active again as it is before.

Covid-19 has really crippled soo many business that it would take years to recover from the covid out break hindered so many production companies to go bankrupt that they had to downsize their work strength in return causing mass loss of job and unemployment in every continent of the world.
Coronavirus has affected all types of businesses.Many people have lost their business Because the employees who were working in his company had to pay salaries during the covid pandemic.Many businesses have closed down due to coronavirus.

Covid 19, has really impacted the work negative this things can never be over emphasized, the impact is mostly felt by developing countries like Nigeria, infact life is sp terrible for Nigerians coupled with the poor governmental policies. Inflation and unemployment has ravaged the land.

During the coronavirus era, many businessmen lost there businesses because of the pandemic. Even the country economy is never the same. I nearly lost my business because of the coronavirus pandemic. Even my country economy went down to nothing because of it

The entertainment industry has been badly hit by Covid-19 as people can't gather to watch their favourite programs. This in turn has crushed revenues and made most entertainment company to either furlough or lay off workers.

One of the ways some business ned to do to rise up to the occasion is to cut down on cost of operation,and trying out on online awareness to rake in more clients, as this medium is cheap and has more reach and detailed targets

The financial impact of covid was a serious impact as many businesses were either forced to total lockdown or partial lockdown which in turn affected their income, some even relieved their staff off their duties. For businesses to be back on their feet, the government needs to lessens their policies on company taxes and gives out loans to individuals for small and medium scale businesses startup.

Many offline business owners are praying so hard to see the pandemic varnishing in the surface of the earth so their business will get back underway.

Covid-19 not only affected financial impact of business owners a it also effects those who were employees of private sectors and earning monthly as a employer it not affected on employees as well it affect the whole word organisation and its phenomenon covid-19 effect on this year very badly and financially everyone was destroyed due to this pendamic condition.
This is true, so many people lost their jobs without benefits

The coronavirus pandemic brought a lot of financial crisis to many countries and businesses. The economics of so many countries was shut down because of the coronavirus pandemic.

because igniting pandemic had a negative financial impact on business and business owner because it reduced their income and business sales.

Some business owners especially the physical stores and business who didn't have an online presence really felt the hardship that came with the pandemic as there was restriction of movement, social distancing etc.

Some business up till now are still suffering from the impact of covid19 on the financial aspect,some run down because during that alot of business products expired because of the restrictions and the lockdown.

they should just understand that the pandemic is just something that will not last for a long time, I don't see the need for them to have withdrawn their money from whatever business they were doing because this will soon pass away.

The Covid19 pandemic really affected alot of businesses. It made a lot of employees to be sacked, the pandemic really made me to determine to start my own business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back