What's new

Favourite animated movie?

My favorite animated movie has to be Moana. Everything about it was top notch. I love the movie incredibly. Frozen comes in at a close 2nd.

I love animation alot, as big as i am sha, i still fall back to Tom and Jerry, i just enjoy the craziness, another animation i love is Boss baby, from the act, cast and writers it is top notch.

My favourite animal movie is animal farm I love that movie so much because of the strong message behind it make us to understand the different dimensions of life and also make us to know that all fingers are not equal even though we are born the same day our destiny is different. I can watch that movie all over again.

Avatar is a fav animation that I love, there are also other good animations like ratatouille, among others that are also very interesting. A lot of people also.like naruto but I am yet to see it

My favorite antes movie has to be the adventure of big ben. It was a cartoon types of movies sometime in the early 1990s

It's incredible to think that, in the century or so since Winsor McCay and the French Fantasmagorie made moving drawings on a screen a form of popular entertainment, animation has given us everything from steamboat-steering mice and sly stop-motion foxes to, well, you name it: a septet of singing dwarves, psychic Japanese teens, counterculturally hip cats, crooning French triplets, and so on.

My favourite animated movies are tom and Jerry, Ghostbusters, scooby doo and lots more because they're very interesting.

I have watched many animation movie but my favourite among of them is Avatar. Avatar is an adventure season movie, and I make sure I finished the movie

I have watched several animated movies in my life especially when i was growing up. My favourite one is tazan. I love bat man and superman animated movies.

It times of animated movies I have seen a lot from childhood to my adulthood and can't ever get tired of it. One of my favorite animated movie is Ralph breaks the internet it is one my favorite as of now

My favorite animated movie has to be Moana. Everything about it was top notch. I love the movie incredibly. Frozen comes in at a close 2nd.
Wow! You reminded me of one of my favorite movies, Moana of the voyagers. I fell in love with another movies which is Bilal the slave boy.

I am a very good finance of animation movie, and my favourite animation movie is moana, this is a story of very beautiful girl who wants to follow our own path in life.

I'm a very good fan of animation my favorite goes to Konfu panda it's actually fun watching it when I was growing up . You actually like the way the panda was motivated and he fought the peacock.

Concerning my favorite animated movie. Well, there is a lot of animated movies that I love that o can even remember but I will try and mention the one's that comes to mind. I love Mulan, moana, wreck it Ralph, boss baby, Tom and Jerry, Kung Fu Panda and alot more, this are the ones that I can remember for now, there are many more out there to watch

Up till now.. I always feel animated or cartoon are meant for kids. That's why I distant myself from them and up till now I haven't been watching them like other do derive joys watching them.

I like seeing the movie frozen time and time again, I just like his concept, the others I like include tom and jerry, moana those are just a few I can remember.

My favorite animated movies are Tango and Ratatole. These movies made my day the first time I watched them. Very interesting and intriguing stories.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back