What's new

Favourite animated movie?

Inportation, that is to say bringing of new products from the country of origin to another country which is not produced and is of high demand. this is very profitable and alot of people have engage in different dimensions for profit making.

I'm a very good fan of animation my favorite goes to Konfu panda it's actually fun watching it when I was growing up . You actually like the way the panda was motivated and he fought the peacock.
Before I used to think that watching a cartoon or animated movies is a waste of time not until I came across rango and ratatouille. In fact I don't I would have enjoyed these movies more they were being acted by real humans.

My most favourite animated movie is Shrek and I love shrek because it's a very interesting movie that showcase what love can do between two very much in love parties.

My favorites animated movies include pinky and the Brain, Tom and Jerry, turtle rangers and Ghostbusters. This vidoes Really made my childhood and am very happy I stumbled upon them while growing up

I have had the previlege if watching a lot of animated movies in the past before. Amongst them In the years far gone by from memory is turtle ninja, battle side the slasher and a host of them

I really do not have a favourite but I have animes I really liked, presently am so in love with vivo, the songs in it are really amazing plus I can watch with the little ones.

Honestly I would have loved to provide interesting answers to these very thread but it is so unfortunate that I'm not even a fan of animated videos and that sad

One piece, I love the actions and the lessons learnt from them, gives me more joy than those film tricks films. The characters in one piece are tough to defeat, from here you will learn cooperation.

My favorite animated movie is "Tangled" the movie tells a story of a little girl who was kidnapped when she was given birth to, by a woman because she had the powers she had been looking for in her hair . The powers could keep her young and heal her .. so she locked the baby in a tower away from the outside world telling her it's not safe for her . The kidnapped girl grew up and got to find out it was all a lie she fell in love too.

Animation is never my thing. I don't like watching animes at all probably because I think it doesn't add up. They are not real people and the message they pass across is insignificant compared to real people with emotions.

My favorite animated movie is called "How to train your dragon" it is a cute movie about a teenager and a dragon's friendship. During that time the vikings fight the dragons in order to bring peace to their villages but with the time they learn how to make them their pets and become friends with them. The teenager is the first one to try it out and prove his point that dragons are friendly and not dangerous.

I love animated movies and picking my favourite is hard for me. I always say that this one is my favourite but when I get to watch a new one I forget about the other one. Right now I can say that I love Bad guys, extict, cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Zootopia, Moana, ballarina and boss baby. I know that more animations are out there and if I get to watch them am also going to love them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back