What's new

Facebook & Twitter cranking up censorship, is it still worth working on these platforms?

Personally I'm always a very big fan of Facebook social media network because it is something that I've always been very familiar with for years before I get used to any other social media platforms like Twitter.

I don't know the kind of articles you wrote that Facebook and Twitter censored, but I think you should post things that are not too harsh to their policies, or can you show us a screen shot of what was censored?

When it comes to reaching the global audience, can you replace facebook and Twitter with anything else? No! Therefore, my answer, continue working on these platforms without offending them. If you are just a person having fun, you can do without them, however, if you are a marketer, you do not have alternatives.

can you replace facebook and Twitter with anything else? No! Therefore, my answer, continue working on these platforms without offending them. If you are just a person having fun, you can do without them, however, if you are a marketer, you do not have alternatives.

Because the technique by which we may gain traffic on them does not involve you publishing things that are wrong, Facebook and Twitter taking censorship very seriously shouldn't deter anyone who wants to get traffic from those platforms.

there is no better time to work on facebook rather than now, the opportunities there are endless and you can make so much money especially as a content creator, but i do not know much about twitter.

That is the issue these days especially on Facebook, I did not know that Twitter has started getting stricter with posts. I always thought that Facebook merely wanted people to opt for the paid version of advertising, hence, the strictness.

Twitter is better than Facebook. They have amazing features that give those Posting and reposting an opportunity to make use of the place. That is something that has made me stick to Tiwtter most of the time instead of being on Facebook.

Totally get your frustration. I've faced similar problems. Diversifying your traffic sources might be a good idea to avoid wasting time. Have you explored other social media platforms for traffic?

Well the question I think needs to be asked is, why would your content be censored on these platforms? What kind of content is it that you're sharing? These social sites are increasingly changing their rules. I heard Facebook for example blocks any content about cryptocurrency, nfts, and the block chain.

I would only share content allowed on these sites, as it's not worth breaking their rules to later be blocked outright from using their services. Check through their rules often, as they may have changed something recently.

But, if your content is fine and sharable on these sites, I would see about reaching out to them. I don't know how responsive they are, but it could be worth a try.

Also, one other thing. With Facebook, I hear they don't like when you link to something on your page. So it's recommended to post something announcing an article and comment with the link instead. Say in the post, "look in comments for link". A lot of people on FB have been doing that for a while now. This might help stop your posts from being flagged. Idk about Twitter though.

Twitter is better than Facebook. They have amazing features that give those Posting and reposting an opportunity to make use of the place. That is something that has made me stick to Tiwtter most of the time instead of being on Facebook.

Every social media platform have its advantages over others and this is the reason why I cannot really say that a particular social media platform is better than the others. What you're going to look for when you want to use any social media platform is the number of people who are also using that because that is those you are targeting who are your likely potential customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back