What's new

Facebook & Twitter cranking up censorship, is it still worth working on these platforms?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I use Facebook and Twitter to bring traffic to my sites but there have been times already where my posts were flagged, deleted, or were marked as "misinformation". I have this issue mostly with my blogs and the topics are generally not even political which is why I am confused. I am worried that with them cranking up even more censorship, it will end up becoming wasted effort and time even bothering on these platforms. Thoughts?

That is the issue these days especially on Facebook, I did not know that Twitter has started getting stricter with posts. I always thought that Facebook merely wanted people to opt for the paid version of advertising, hence, the strictness.

When it comes to reaching the global audience, can you replace facebook and Twitter with anything else? No! Therefore, my answer, continue working on these platforms without offending them. If you are just a person having fun, you can do without them, however, if you are a marketer, you do not have alternatives.

Facebook and Twitter are the top dogs in the social media world so it's practically impossible to deal without them. No other social media platform comes close to them in generating traffic. I've been restricted so many times on both platforms so I've learnt to play by their rules and avoid any confrontation whatsoever.

To be honest, i didn't like twitter much and i don't even like to open it. But yes, facebook is the bestest platform to work. I am using Facebook for many years as it's giving me good traffic and customers to sell my cosmetic products.

The best social media for you to get traffic to your blog is for you to use Facebook I don't know of Twitter because Twitter is always very difficult for me to understand, and beside do you always have enough traffic when you are doing it on Twitter than Facebook because to me if you really want to have enough people to visit your blog Daily I think Facebook is the best because it is filled with billions of people

I am not sure if Facebook has they have recently updated their trend and conditions for posting ads but I know Twitter has not made any changes, I actually created an ad some days ago so Twitter is still a go for me

Censorship is for those who are trying to abuse these platforms by promoting fake content, spread rumors, etc. For rest of us, who are trying to use these platforms sincerely and promote only authentic content, censorship does not affect us. You should always follow the guidelines for the platforms you are using.

The best thing you can do for your self as a website owner or blogger is to have knowledge of search engine optimization. With these you won't even have to worry about social media blocking or flagging your content on their platform. SEO will definitely make you rank on search engine and give you good amount of traffic

Facebook and Twitter taking censorship very serious shouldn't discourage anyone that want to get traffic from those platform because the method through which we can get traffic on them does not involve you posting things that are inappropriate.

All of the major social media sites and their parent firms released a joint statement on their activities in an extraordinary attempt to reassure consumers and flag the potential for disinformation about COVID-19 on their networks.The statement read, "We welcome other companies to join us as we strive to keep our communities healthy and secure."

Censorship is for those who are trying to abuse these platforms by promoting fake content, spread rumors, etc. For rest of us, who are trying to use these platforms sincerely and promote only authentic content, censorship does not affect us. You should always follow the guidelines for the platforms you are using.
I am very sure that both facebook and twitter have a very good reason for enabling the censorship policy to restrict the users from abusing their terms of services.

Facebook and Twitter are still worth working on this is because Facebook and Twitter remain some of the most top social Media platform with much traffic

Many apps in today's world have rules that keep the community safe and prevent spaming and other things so people just basically do what works for them. If you don't like that the terms then do not even indulge.

It doesn't really stop people from still running their ads on these platfos does it? These platform has one of the largest numbers of visitors on earth daily

Their censorship doesn't have anything to do with engagement, there are ways by which one can generate organic traffic - facebook pages, twitter trends and hash tags, same with instagram. When these are properly utilized, you have a wonderful traffic stream staring you in the face

My last account on Twitter was suspended for no reason. I had to create a new one to enjoy the latest update. They are just so annoying sometimes. Getting traffic through this means will not be easy. Probably one has to look for other alternative

T
I use Facebook and Twitter to bring traffic to my sites but there have been times already where my posts were flagged, deleted, or were marked as "misinformation". I have this issue mostly with my blogs and the topics are generally not even political which is why I am confused. I am worried that with them cranking up even more censorship, it will end up becoming wasted effort and time even bothering on these platforms. Thoughts?
They might be looking for spam. Doesn't always need to be political in nature or aggressive online comments. I use both and have not noticed any changes but one of my friends got his account cancelled for being accused of abusing the site. I think spamming but he really wasn't.

These platforms can sometimes become very strict to keeping their rules and regulations sometimes that's why you're seeing or getting this type of treatment from them like that. Some people dint experience such though

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back