What's new

Facebook Marketplace Vs eBay: Which Platform is Good for eCommerce?

Though ebay has been on the market for a long time now, and was actually created originally for that, Facebook on the other hand recently started but it has more traffic so I think Facebook would be best.
EBay market has been existing for so long and it was specifically created do marketing , but facebook has been reigning sinc inception and still the best when it comes to advertisement.

I think that both of them both present different Dynamics to help buying and selling works. If you have the opportunity it will even be better if you have a sort of presence in the both platforms.
on point bro, I believe they exist for different purposes. If you want to sell used items or do e-commerce of some sort, you'll prefer to use eBay. Whether digital products or not
While facebook marketplace is mainly I think for digital products or major e-commerce digital products

I will certainly choose Facebook marketplace over eBay because the Facebook community has grown to a larger extent than eBay in my community.

Both platforms is good to choose. For e-bay, it has been in existence for a long time of which it has gained its ground in the world likewise facebook marketplace has also gained its stand because of its popularity. However, all you need to do is, providing good quality products

Facebook has 2.2 billion monthly active users and eBay as 109 million monthly users. That is according to statista dot come. Since more people use facebook compared to ebay, you can generate more sales.

I'll opt for Facebook at any given time. This eBay isn't even making waves in my country. Every vendor who wants to make fast sales adopts the Facebook platform and they utilize it effectively.

I'll opt for Facebook at any given time. This eBay isn't even making waves in my country. Every vendor who wants to make fast sales adopts the Facebook platform and they utilize it effectively.
Whether it's on Facebook or eBay, it's very important that you have it at the back of your mind that there are scanners on both platforms in order to make sure you don't get scammed.

I am going to choose eBay over Facebook. The reason is that eBay is a dedicated marketplace for e-commerce. Facebook on the other hand is a social media. People visit Facebook to connect and catch fun with other people.

Fcebook marketplace is basically for selling locally. If you are trying to sell in your own town or neighborhood, facebook marketplace is very good. facebook marketplace is basically for novice sellers.

Facebook marketplace can be used in many ways, to sell new products, old products, or even services. if you have an online store, ou can use facebook Marketplace to showcase your products. If you are selling through Facebook Shop, you can leverage Facebook Marketplace to generate sales. Facebook offers social commerce, which puts it on a better advantage compared to eBay

Fcebook marketplace is basically for selling locally. If you are trying to sell in your own town or neighborhood, facebook marketplace is very good. facebook marketplace is basically for novice sellers.

Every online ecommerce platforms can be used to sell locally and internationally. It's all about how you're targeting your customers. There are millions of people using Facebook from different parts of the world that you can sell to and the same thing can be seen with using ebay.

Facebook is great, but Ebay takes it simply for the fact that there is a wider selection of items and you can choose to ship your items multiple ways. To my knowledge, Facebook only ships to home addresses and does not accept PO Boxes, which is a missed opportunity imo. As well, the way you navigate Facebooks markeplace isn't as user friendly as what Ebay or other ecommerce sites do. With Facebook it's a bit of a mess.

The only thing that I can say is that most people are more familiar with using Facebook. This makes it easier for them to use it for business as well but ebay gives you far more especially when you're trying to use it as an ecommerce tool. Anyone who knows how to use ebay marketplace very well will never make Facebook their priority because it can't give you more than what ebay will.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back