Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here use Facebook Dating? It was rolled out to Facebook I think a couple years ago now, it's been around for a while I'd say. Anyway, I have used it for a bit, talked to some women, but so far nothing has come of it. What about you? Have you used Facebook's Dating option? For those wondering, the dating feature is only available for Facebook on mobile. To find it, head over to your FB app and go the top right of your app where it shows your Face in a small circle with three lines. Click that, and you should see a menu for Dating, Memories, Find Friends, etc. All users should have access to the dating app free of charge.

Would you use Facebook to meet people?

I've never been on any dating sites including this one. ^
When you're online, any site is potentially a dating site. All the social media sites, what do you think is going on in the DM's and Messenger 😏😅 I can promise you nobody's talking about the weather.

In my teens, I used Facebook to have fun with girls (video calls, audio calls, and text chats), but I never went too far. I did not even meet the girls I used to chat with on Facebook. Interestingly, I know a lot of people who dated through Facebook. My brother married a git he met on Facebook. They have been married for 7 years now. How cool is that?

I haven't been on any Dating Site since I had started having Girlfriend, meanwhile I have a friend who got his Girlfriend from a Dating Site and they have been together for over 6 years.
I think that's what most people do nowadays, getting a friend on Dating Site and getting into relationship

Yes, I have used Facebook dating, but I stopped using it despite having contacted some girls, I see everything as too artificial and I don't like to contact girls on dating sites, at least not anymore, I prefer that interactions are more natural and not on dating apps where everything seems too artificial and with a single purpose.

I've never used Facebook Dating or any other dating websites or their application. I don't accept starting a relationship from a website design for hooking with females or men. It's against my life principle.

I feel very left out of the loop as I had no clue that Facebook had a dating service until I just read this thread.

I am not someone who tends to use online dating and do not need to either but I would think it is ideal for those who are looking to meet someone.

I am surprised it's not more pushed out there to be honest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back