Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever decided to work a job while sick even though you probably shouldn't? I have worked a job somewhat sick, but not to the point where I needed to go home and rest. I had a small cold, but was able to get through the day fine. But have you ever worked a job while really sick? What happened if so?

I have worked in a sick state before, the experience was not going that pleasant. All thanks that my boss observed that I wasn't feeling ok and by so he grant me leave. I went back home and sort myself out.

I am a freelancer, being a freelancer means you need to grab every opportunity that you come across as you might not always be lucky with job offers. That's why I have worked even when I was sick. For instance, when I had Covid and Dengue, I continued to work. Well, I could not work for many hours because of sickness but I did manage to work a couple of hours every day.

I have worked in a sick state before, the experience was not going that pleasant. All thanks that my boss observed that I wasn't feeling ok and by so he grant me leave. I went back home and sort myself out.

I am quite sure that it could be a pretty horrible experience. The fact of the matter remains that working while you are sick could have a further bad effect on your health, especially if the job is quite tiresome or in case if the job could have a direct effect on your health in some way.

No, I've never put myself and health at risk of working when I'm sick already. If I'm having symptoms, I might work or not depending on how serious it is but when I'm already sick, all work will be suspended.

No, I've never put myself and health at risk of working when I'm sick already. If I'm having symptoms, I might work or not depending on how serious it is but when I'm already sick, all work will be suspended.

I think that sometimes the employers could be quite cruel and they would never grant leave at all, even if the employee is ill and not feeling well. I must say that this is a very bad thing. Since there are no rules and regulations related to labour laws, many employees tend to face such kind of problems. The government should do something to prevent this.

I think that sometimes the employers could be quite cruel and they would never grant leave at all, even if the employee is ill and not feeling well. I must say that this is a very bad thing. Since there are no rules and regulations related to labour laws, many employees tend to face such kind of problems. The government should do something to prevent this.
I've told myself that I will never die on any job for another business owner because they want me use me as their money making machine. I'll work when I'm healthy and fit. If I'm not 100% healthy, I'll take sick leave.

Am into business, and my work and attention is need during a time like this. This Christmas season, I will have to be punctual, and even when am sick I still have to do some necessary things like shading market and taking an account of the product sold. I have experience it and I don't recommend anybody to do the same. Our health matters.

I've told myself that I will never die on any job for another business owner because they want me use me as their money making machine. I'll work when I'm healthy and fit. If I'm not 100% healthy, I'll take sick leave.

Well, this is true. They tend to use employees for their own purpose. They utilise the skills and hard work done by employees. This is why I have always emphasised on making money and using your skills in the right manner. You could start your own business and become successful instead of working hard on a job where you cannot take a leave in case if you are ill. Having said that, many people use medicines while they are at the job.

Yes, I have worked a job while sick, and it wasn't the most pleasant experience. Despite not feeling well, there were times when I had to push through and fulfill my responsibilities. It's not ideal, but sometimes duty calls, and you have to manage the best you can.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back