Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever worked for a company that you viewed as suspicious or nefarious in some ways? I haven't, but I have stories from friends who have worked for suspicious companies. A friend of mine worked for one of those MLM thing, multi level marketing, aka a pyramid scheme.

Thankfully I haven't worked with any suspicious companies.

Have you ever worked for a company that you viewed as suspicious or nefarious in some ways? I haven't, but I have stories from friends who have worked for suspicious companies. A friend of mine worked for one of those MLM thing, multi level marketing, aka a pyramid scheme.

I have never worked for a suspicious company. However, there are many controversial businesses out there. There are a few of them in my city as well. However, I never worked for them. Businesses should be transparent. Many companies like Theranos have engaged in unethical behaviour.

I have never worked in a suspicious company and I know I won't unless the company was very good in hiding their real business which they carried out in the background without all of the staff being aware.

Working for a company that is suspicious in their activities which would most likely be illegal activities is something that is very risky because there is always a possibility of getting you arrested should the company get into a very serious legal problem that will have the business shut down for investigation purposes.

Working for a company that is suspicious in their activities which would most likely be illegal activities is something that is very risky because there is always a possibility of getting you arrested should the company get into a very serious legal problem that will have the business shut down for investigation purposes.
It's really very risky to do that I can't work in such establishment because one day the company will definitely be noticed and law enforcement may close it down so it will definitely affect the staff,so any company that is suspicious will never see someone like me I always find out all the necessary details about a company before I work with them

No, I have never worked for any suspicious companies. And the people I know haven't done either. I think working for a suspicious company can create problems for you as well because you are part of the activities that they do.

I once worked for a company that was involved with suspicious work. When I joined the company, it presented itself as a construction company. But later I found that the company was actually smuggling natural resources. I left the job after 17 days.

No, I have never worked for any suspicious companies. And the people I know haven't done either. I think working for a suspicious company can create problems for you as well because you are part of the activities that they do.
It will put you in very tight spot you may find very difficult to get yourself out from. Working for such a company which is suspicious might pay well because they are into illegal business but it's money which won't worth it when you're caught.

I will not be comfortable working for that kind of company at all. I mean it doesn't even make any sense for me to be getting involved in such businesses to avoid having to answer a query at the police station in the future. I always want to work in a very legitimate way at all times.

I haven't. And there's no reason to keep working for a company that you think that their operations are being suspicious. You need to clear your doubts first or you quit outright depending on what you suspect them for.

Seriously, working for that kind of company is going to put you in a serious problem. They will never do their business a whole year without being made to face one legal issues or another. It's not safe working for them.

Seriously, working for that kind of company is going to put you in a serious problem. They will never do their business a whole year without being made to face one legal issues or another. It's not safe working for them.

There are many different kinds of companies that my be involved in unethical practices. The main problem working for such kind of companies is the fact that they will never disclose such kind of activities to lower-level employees. So, in such cases, it could be pretty hard to deal with such kind of companies.

There are many different kinds of companies that my be involved in unethical practices. The main problem working for such kind of companies is the fact that they will never disclose such kind of activities to lower-level employees. So, in such cases, it could be pretty hard to deal with such kind of companies.

To some extent, I would be open to working for a company that is into unethical practices as long as they are not doing anything illegal that will most likely have me arrested. But when it comes to doing something that is suspicious and illegal, there is no reason for me to consider being involved with that kind of company for any amount of money.

To some extent, I would be open to working for a company that is into unethical practices as long as they are not doing anything illegal that will most likely have me arrested. But when it comes to doing something that is suspicious and illegal, there is no reason for me to consider being involved with that kind of company for any amount of money.

There have been many companies that have been involved in many unethical activities that have been considered a crime by many people. This is why I think that the definition of "unethical business" may vary and differ as many people may have different opinions regarding this.

There have been many companies that have been involved in many unethical activities that have been considered a crime by many people. This is why I think that the definition of "unethical business" may vary and differ as many people may have different opinions regarding this.

Well, an unethical act may be against morality but it's never against the law. But all illegal acts are always unethical while an unethical action may or may not be illegal. So, most times a company that's involved in unethical business practices are not doing anything illegal and that's why I wouldn't mind working with them.

Well, an unethical act may be against morality but it's never against the law. But all illegal acts are always unethical while an unethical action may or may not be illegal. So, most times a company that's involved in unethical business practices are not doing anything illegal and that's why I wouldn't mind working with them.

There are many companies that are involved in fraud. The definition of fraud may differ. Some may say that profiteering is also a kind of fraudulent activity. Other people may never agree with this. So, yes the definition may vary and people may have a disagreement regarding this.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back