Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had to work for someone who was the child of your boss? Maybe your boss hired their own son or daughter to manage and in turn the power goes to their head. I don't want to work for someone who lets their child walk all over their employees. Have you ever had a boss or manager who was the child of a higher up and it gave them a sense of power?

I have limited experience with working in a company, I have been a freelancer my entire professional life except for a brief period of time. And I never came across a situation where I had to work under the child of my boss. However, I see this happening on family owned business houses.

Not that I worked all the time, but my boss had a son who had to replace his father for a couple of days, that is, manage me. And those days were simply terrible, because my boss, although a rich man, was moderately strict, and this misunderstanding is a monster who does not consider ordinary workers to be living people who also make mistakes

Have you ever had to work for someone who was the child of your boss? Maybe your boss hired their own son or daughter to manage and in turn the power goes to their head. I don't want to work for someone who lets their child walk all over their employees. Have you ever had a boss or manager who was the child of a higher up and it gave them a sense of power?

It is quite common for many people to work for their bosses' child. They may be hired for the boss. However, the boss may actually be hiring a person for their children, so it is a very common thing. Having said that, the nature of the job may matter in many cases.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back