What's new

Ever travel to take a job? Did you move there?

Back before pandemic, I did. There was no job opportunities for me in my town so I had to move to the city if I wanted to find a job. I started renting because I know no one in the city, and even if I did, relatives had this habit of not helping the family unless they can gain something for it, which I don't want to be part of. I needed to build my self on my own, with the help of some friends. It changed my life from being a naive country girl to being street smart .

I have never traveled to take jobs. IN fact, I once was hired for a job that demanded that I move to another town. I just rejected the offer even though the pay rate was really good.

I have never traveled to take jobs. IN fact, I once was hired for a job that demanded that I move to another town. I just rejected the offer even though the pay rate was really good.

There are many people who tend to move from one city to another. They always get transferred by the companies. They have to adjust to this and this also involves leaving the family behind. This is how they manage things. I cannot even think about leaving my family.

Have you ever travelled to a job? If so, did you end up outright moving there? What was it like making that change with your life?

I have traveled for some contract job which I stayed for about two months before I completed the job. I would actually say that it is a very good working experience for me because it was the first time I had to travel for such kind of job.

Yes I have travelled to many jobs and I end up relocating simply because of the distance to be covered on daily basis.

Moving to different kind of jobs is not really what many people may wanted but unfavourable conditions of service makes them continue to move to change.

I remember many time I've traveled to another state to attend an interview. Then I was ready to take the job if I made the interview despite the fact that the place was far from where I was living.

I remember many time I've traveled to another state to attend an interview. Then I was ready to take the job if I made the interview despite the fact that the place was far from where I was living.

Many people usually travel from one place to another. This has been the practice of many people, as mankind has been travelling from one place to another in search of provision. The fact remains that the amount of people leaving my country has increased as there are limited earning opportunities.

Yes I have done it, but within the same country, for 1 year I moved to another province, and I was working for 1 year in that province, then I returned to where I used to live, it is a good experience, and that allows you to expand horizons, meet new people and renew yourself sometimes, although for other people it can be somewhat hard, Especially if you have a lot of attachment to the place where you live.

Have you ever travelled to a job? If so, did you end up outright moving there? What was it like making that change with your life?
I've never traveled for a job which would make me relocate to another state or town. I won't see myself in this situation to begin with because I narrow down my job application to companies closer to my location. It will take me max 30 minutes to arrive at the workplace from my house.

Yes I have travelled to many jobs and I end up relocating simply because of the distance to be covered on daily basis.

Moving to different kind of jobs is not really what many people may wanted but unfavourable conditions of service makes them continue to move to change.

This is one of the things that I put into consideration before I apply for any kind of job in any company because if the location where the company is situated is very far from my home, it means that I'm going to be spending so much on transportation or I will end up renting a new apartment that is closer to my workplace.

I have traveled for some contract job which I stayed for about two months before I completed the job. I would actually say that it is a very good working experience for me because it was the first time I had to travel for such kind of job.

There are many people who usually travel to other countries and they usually get hired. They get hired for a certain amount of time and this is contract-based hiring. This is quite common in many countries and it depends on the kind of job you apply for.

Have you guys done any traveling since starting to work online? I haven't done much traveling due to working online. I would like to do more travel, but I don't need to travel for work or anything. But I think it'd be great to have an excuse to travel for work. I just don't know if I'd ever do it.

Have you guys done any traveling since starting to work online? I haven't done much traveling due to working online. I would like to do more travel, but I don't need to travel for work or anything. But I think it'd be great to have an excuse to travel for work. I just don't know if I'd ever do it.

Working online as a freelancer have never prevented me from traveling because I move with my laptop and my smartphone wherever I am going to. As long as I settle down in the place where I travel to, I can be able to still do whatever kind of job that I need to do online without having any challenges or difficulty, unless there is poor internet connection in the location where I went.

I have never travelled to take a job so there's really no reason for me to move anywhere because of that. I have discovered the beauty and potential of the online space and I'm willing to see it through to the end.

Personally, the only time I was open to travelling for a new job was because of the better perks the new job offered. I cannot travel for a new job that gives me exactly what my current job here paid. What's the essence of travelling for the new job? I would incur new expenses in housing etc all for nothing!

There are many people who usually travel to other countries and they usually get hired. They get hired for a certain amount of time and this is contract-based hiring. This is quite common in many countries and it depends on the kind of job you apply for.
Those who are moving to another country for work are doing so because of good pay more than what they receive in their country. They don't mind paying costly travelling fees as they are sure to cover it up quickly when they are employed with a good paying job.

I have not been in a position where I am going to travel to take up a job. However, it is always important to check, if you find yourself in such situation, what the terms and conditions of taking up the work at the other state is. Do they offer accomodations or not? What is the cost of living there? How safe is the area? Key questions that you should get answers on before deciding to relocate.

I have not been in a position where I am going to travel to take up a job. However, it is always important to check, if you find yourself in such situation, what the terms and conditions of taking up the work at the other state is. Do they offer accomodations or not? What is the cost of living there? How safe is the area? Key questions that you should get answers on before deciding to relocate.

Accommodation is very important whenever your are interested in moving for a new job. Over here in my country house rent is very expensive. So, whenever you're looking at moving, cover for your accommodation or make sure the new job that you're going for makes provision for it.

I've never traveled for a job which would make me relocate to another state or town. I won't see myself in this situation to begin with because I narrow down my job application to companies closer to my location. It will take me max 30 minutes to arrive at the workplace from my house.

Travelling to a different part of the city is becoming very difficult for people. This is mainly due to high fuel expenses. Our government has recently increased the price of fuel by a few cents. They have been doing that continuously for a long time as of now. Many people have started to use buses.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back