Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever polled people on social media? I think it's a fun way to get local, friends and family's opinions on things. I haven't polled people in a while, but I know if you run a popular social media profile, you could do polls for your community and get a picture of what they like and dislike.

I have run polls on my facebook pages and facebook groups multiple times to get opinion of people so that I can make better decisions. For asking what is a better title for my book and which is a better book cover to creating websites and working on business niches, I have created al sorts of polls.

I've run polls on Twitter to engage my followers who are also my customers to decide the kind of bonuses they want me to offer in my business next batch sales. The poll was on either giving 50% off discount on delivery fee or 15% sale's price slash.

It's only on WhatsApp group chat that I have done something like this. I'm an admin on several WhatsApp group. The last group where ran a poll was in our Manchester United group after a match to determine who's the fans man of the match.

I have in the past run polls on Twitter to get feedback from those who use the services I offer and whether they would like to see new features added. They have often been successful and helped me bring new services to those who use my services.

I can't say I have tried the poll feature on Facebook yet though.

I have in the past run polls on Twitter to get feedback from those who use the services I offer and whether they would like to see new features added. They have often been successful and helped me bring new services to those who use my services.

I can't say I have tried the poll feature on Facebook yet though.

I have seen a lot of polls on Twitter too, although I haven't set up one for myself but I have voted on one's that I was interest in. I have seen lots of polls on Forums as well and I've created in forums as well. As for Facebook, I don't think that I have seen any polls on it.

I have seen a lot of polls on Twitter too, although I haven't set up one for myself but I have voted on one's that I was interest in. I have seen lots of polls on Forums as well and I've created in forums as well. As for Facebook, I don't think that I have seen any polls on it.
I will admit, I can't say I have seen too many polls on Facebook even though that is an option that is available to use.

Forums are also a place I have made a lot of polls in the past either as questions for the community to answer or to receive feedback on suggestions that have been brought up to add or remove from the forum. I feel polls on forums are very useful for getting feedback from your community.

I will admit, I can't say I have seen too many polls on Facebook even though that is an option that is available to use.

Forums are also a place I have made a lot of polls in the past either as questions for the community to answer or to receive feedback on suggestions that have been brought up to add or remove from the forum. I feel polls on forums are very useful for getting feedback from your community.

In all my years of using Facebook, I never knew there was an option to add polls on contents. I would have to check it out later whenever I'm ready to visit Facebook.

As for forums and its usage of polls, it's something that I can never overlook because I know how important it is in the system especially whenever there's something to make a decision on.

Have you ever polled people on social media? I think it's a fun way to get local, friends and family's opinions on things. I haven't polled people in a while, but I know if you run a popular social media profile, you could do polls for your community and get a picture of what they like and dislike.
If Facebook is no longer useful to you, it's a good idea to deactivate your account and remove the app. Prioritize your digital health and concentrate on platforms that support your interests and objectives.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back