Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you missed a highly important meeting? One that you needed to attend to get that raise, or promotion? I've been late to a couple meetings in the past, but I have never missed one yet. If I did it was probably due to no one letting me know about the meeting. That happened a couple times, but usually it all sorts itself out.

If you ever missed an important meeting, were you ever fired because of it? Or were you suspended or reprimanded somehow?

Well, I have not missed any important meetings but I have been late for the meeting a couple of times. Being late for meeting can be very embarrassing but people need to understand there are things that are out of control.

I've been punctual in everything I'm doing. I've never missed any meeting in my workplace. I've always been in the meeting hall 5 minutes before the meeting starts. We have online meetings on zoom and I login on waiting for the meeting to start.

I don't joke with going for important meetings. I have this mindset that when something is worth it, you should give your all to having to achieve that. So, when it comes to going to meetings no matter how stupid it may look in the eyes of many, I am always focused and prompt to the calling.

There's a very big penalty for you to pay whenever you miss even any ordinary meeting that the main boss didn't attend. Imagine what's going to happen when you miss a meeting that's headed by the company's heads and the CEO? You're definitely getting suspended without pay.

I have never even been to a meeting, never. I mean it's a good thing also to a point. I did a fake meeting many times and passed :p Will a job interview at school, nothing to do with a real job lol.

I have never even been to a meeting, never. I mean it's a good thing also to a point. I did a fake meeting many times and passed :p Will a job interview at school, nothing to do with a real job lol.

I didn't have any need to be in any kind of meeting when I wasn't working 😂. This may be the situation you found yourself in because, without having a boss who breath down your neck everyday, there's no one calling any meeting for you 😂.

I didn't have any need to be in any kind of meeting when I wasn't working 😂. This may be the situation you found yourself in because, without having a boss who breath down your neck everyday, there's no one calling any meeting for you 😂.

Well, many workplaces conduct meeting at some point. They choose a day when the workload is less. This allows the seniors and other employees to attend the meeting. In very rare cases, meetings are conducted very often. Conducting meeting every week could be frustrating.

I don't joke with going for important meetings. I have this mindset that when something is worth it, you should give your all to having to achieve that. So, when it comes to going to meetings no matter how stupid it may look in the eyes of many, I am always focused and prompt to the calling.
It's expected of every staff to respect their employers. If they call meetings, even if you don't like being in a meeting, you have to give them the respect and sit through the meeting. It's not a must to say anything in the meeting but make sure your presence doesn't go missing.

It's expected of every staff to respect their employers. If they call meetings, even if you don't like being in a meeting, you have to give them the respect and sit through the meeting. It's not a must to say anything in the meeting but make sure your presence doesn't go missing.

I've seen people being sacked as a result of not attending meetings. I mean what is the big deal with attending staff meetings. Why can't you come around and take part in discussing what the staff will need to move forward instead of finding an excuse not to attend meetings? Sometimes, it is just utter stupidity that can cause that.

Well, many workplaces conduct meeting at some point. They choose a day when the workload is less. This allows the seniors and other employees to attend the meeting. In very rare cases, meetings are conducted very often. Conducting meeting every week could be frustrating.

I have actually work in a company where we usually have meeting every week and it was a very frustrating experience because the meeting is becoming too much to the point where I don't see the need why we should be having the meeting every week. Whatever we discussed last week, will still be discussed the following week.

I have actually work in a company where we usually have meeting every week and it was a very frustrating experience because the meeting is becoming too much to the point where I don't see the need why we should be having the meeting every week. Whatever we discussed last week, will still be discussed the following week.

This can happen where the boss is every controlling and don't let the staff have their say. So, he is always at the crossroads of what is right and what is not right to be said. For me, the staff should have their say on how frequent a meeting is becoming.

This can happen where the boss is every controlling and don't let the staff have their say. So, he is always at the crossroads of what is right and what is not right to be said. For me, the staff should have their say on how frequent a meeting is becoming.

Whenever it is very obvious to me that my boss is the kind of person that doesn't consider or value the opinion of others whenever it comes to contributing anything during meeting session, I'm not going to stress myself trying to give any opinion on anything but I will just sit through the meeting until they are done and I'm going to go to my house and rest.

On the contrary, I have worked in a place where they used to conduct meeting every day. It was quite frustrating. The manager used to deliver a long lecture and all the people had to listen to it. It was quite frustrating and this is also one of the main reasons why many workers may have left that company.

On the contrary, I have worked in a place where they used to conduct meeting every day. It was quite frustrating. The manager used to deliver a long lecture and all the people had to listen to it. It was quite frustrating and this is also one of the main reasons why many workers may have left that company.

Are you kidding me? A business meeting every day? This is definitely too much for any entrepreneur to ask from his workers.

How many hours do that usually have the meeting for every day? Don't they know they are cutting down on their workers productivity?

Are you kidding me? A business meeting every day? This is definitely too much for any entrepreneur to ask from his workers.

How many hours do that usually have the meeting for every day? Don't they know they are cutting down on their workers productivity?

Yes, they used to conduct meeting every day. It felt more like being lectured rather than attending a meeting. I used to work in the sales department. At the end of the day, the manager used to ask questions every day! How many sales did each and every employee generated and what kind of difficulties they were facing. He used to give a lecture about it and it was really frustrating.

I've seen people being sacked as a result of not attending meetings. I mean what is the big deal with attending staff meetings. Why can't you come around and take part in discussing what the staff will need to move forward instead of finding an excuse not to attend meetings? Sometimes, it is just utter stupidity that can cause that.
Meetings are where business new plans and strategies are discussed. If you're not attending the meetings, you telling the management you don't want to be part of the business. They are supposed to sack the worker. I will do the same in my business.

Yes, they used to conduct meeting every day. It felt more like being lectured rather than attending a meeting. I used to work in the sales department. At the end of the day, the manager used to ask questions every day! How many sales did each and every employee generated and what kind of difficulties they were facing. He used to give a lecture about it and it was really frustrating.

I have been in that kind of meeting settings. It's definitely a lecture session and it's very depressing being in that kind of session that last hours. They should simply call it workers seminar than a meeting because that's not how a meeting is held. Personally, if it's possible for me to avoid being in that meeting, I will stay away from it.

I have been in that kind of meeting settings. It's definitely a lecture session and it's very depressing being in that kind of session that last hours. They should simply call it workers seminar than a meeting because that's not how a meeting is held. Personally, if it's possible for me to avoid being in that meeting, I will stay away from it.

Well, I think that when an employee or a group of employees miss an important meeting, they should be made aware of about it as many companies could conduct meetings in an urgent manner. They may miss many important updates if they miss the meeting.

Last edited:
Meetings are where business new plans and strategies are discussed. If you're not attending the meetings, you telling the management you don't want to be part of the business. They are supposed to sack the worker. I will do the same in my business.

As long as the agenda of a meeting that is supposed to be held by a company is something that is very important, I am always in support that employees are to take that meeting very seriously because the points that are going to be discussed in the meeting is something that is going to be important to the success of the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back