Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever made a sales call? As in you sold something over the phone. I did some sales calls back when I worked at the call center, we'd take orders for these toys we were trying to sell. I wasn't a fan of it, but it was far better than dealing with the people who had support issues like orders not coming, or problems with orders in general.

Yes, I do. I still sell my birds via taking phone calls. As long as you are willing to make payments as soon as you make an order, I do not see any issue with that. The main thing is ensuring that you are making sales from doing so as much as possible.

I have never made phone calls in order to sell something. In fact, I have never worked as a salesman. However, I have worked as a marketer (I am still involved with marketing) and have frequently pitch my products and services to potential buyers. I use social media and messaging platforms tro send my sales pitch.

Yes, I do it every day. I do it at my workplace where it's a company where tech software and solar system inverters are sold to the company's customers. The company gives sales commission too based on a staff sales.

Have you ever made a sales call? As in you sold something over the phone. I did some sales calls back when I worked at the call center, we'd take orders for these toys we were trying to sell. I wasn't a fan of it, but it was far better than dealing with the people who had support issues like orders not coming, or problems with orders in general.
2 years ago I joined a company where I had to sell some products. To do this work, I did not have to call the Mukti customer and tell him about my product. If he agreed to buy this product, I would get some commission from him. This work was very difficult but I did not give much time to this work. I thought it better to leave this job

No, I haven't made a sales call myself, but I've thought about giving it a try. The idea of reaching out to people and promoting a product or service seems like a skill worth exploring. It's on my radar as something to potentially challenge myself with in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back