What's new

Ever lose access to your business accounts?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever lost access to your business accounts? Maybe you forgot your password, or you lost access somehow. What do you do when you lose access to that money? What are the first steps to securing the money back and putting things back to normal? Has anyone stolen access to said info from you?

I save passwords on the browser. Well, this is risky but I add en ough security to my accounts and my accounts cannot be easily opened from a new device or IP. Since my passwords are saved on my browser, I have never lost access to my business accounts.

I can't forget my password. I make use of a password manager which keeps all my password secure. It's important to handle your business login details with care because you will lose your means of making money should you lose those accounts.

Have you ever lost access to your business accounts? Maybe you forgot your password, or you lost access somehow. What do you do when you lose access to that money? What are the first steps to securing the money back and putting things back to normal? Has anyone stolen access to said info from you?

I have always been careful with my business accounts. I don't joke with it at all. I have decided to always be careful with the way that I handle it and that is because I don't want to lose my huge funds.

I have read stories about businesses closing because of the carelessness with their business accounts and I don't want same to happen to me.

I have forgotten one of my bank account details login once. I tried to have it reset on my own but the security system never allowed to me do so. I was forced to call my bank's customer service. After providing answers to extra security questions, they reset the password and sent me the details.

I do not want to remember such incident because I lost about $100 then. I saved my cryptocurrency in a certain exchange but could not be able to access it. The exchange normally send you OTP to mailbox but that one never came..

I do not want to remember such incident because I lost about $100 then. I saved my cryptocurrency in a certain exchange but could not be able to access it. The exchange normally send you OTP to mailbox but that one never came..

This is the reason why I try as much as possible to only make use of a trusted and well known cryptocurrency exchange wallet. There's no way such exchange is going to scam you with not sending you OTP to complete your login.

Did you try contacting their support in order to see if they can help with your OTP not being sent? What's even the name of the cryptocurrency exchange so others will be aware to avoid them?

This is the reason why I try as much as possible to only make use of a trusted and well known cryptocurrency exchange wallet. There's no way such exchange is going to scam you with not sending you OTP to complete your login.

Did you try contacting their support in order to see if they can help with your OTP not being sent? What's even the name of the cryptocurrency exchange so others will be aware to avoid them?
I have done all I know I could do but I could not have access to the account. I have since moved on. Then I was a beginner and was still learning things about cryptocurrency and trading...

I also use the right kind of exchanges in order to conduct transactions and exchange currencies. There is a website called Best Change and you can find a list of the right sort of exchanges in there. You can also leave reviews there as well. It is a good site.

I am always very careful when choosing a wallet where I store my money. I try to avoid website that you need to receive OTP before you can get access to your private account. I have lost money with this process..

I also use the right kind of exchanges in order to conduct transactions and exchange currencies. There is a website called Best Change and you can find a list of the right sort of exchanges in there. You can also leave reviews there as well. It is a good site.
I've been using Binance for all my cryptocurrency needs. They are good. After seeing the review Alex did on the Bizdustry YouTube channel about Crypto.com, I'm considering using it with Binance. Cryptocurrency is delicate, if you lose it, it cannot be recovered.

I've been using Binance for all my cryptocurrency needs. They are good. After seeing the review Alex did on the Bizdustry YouTube channel about Crypto.com, I'm considering using it with Binance. Cryptocurrency is delicate, if you lose it, it cannot be recovered.

Binance seems to be a really trustworthy wallet. However, even it is not that safe, as it was hacked in the past. This is where many people lost their money. Kraken is one such kind of wallet that has never been hacked. People need to be careful when it comes to selecting a wallet for their business.

I have done all I know I could do but I could not have access to the account. I have since moved on. Then I was a beginner and was still learning things about cryptocurrency and trading...

Well, it's a shame that happened to you. I can understand how frustrating it can be because you will be shocked on why that kind of a thing is happening. I know that some newbie in cryptocurrency have been in this similar situation. If you're getting into cryptocurrency, you need all the guide in the world.

Well, it's a shame that happened to you. I can understand how frustrating it can be because you will be shocked on why that kind of a thing is happening. I know that some newbie in cryptocurrency have been in this similar situation. If you're getting into cryptocurrency, you need all the guide in the world.
I have actually gone past that and I used that as a learning experience. And since that happened I have never lost access to any my wallet or my crypto exchange address.

I have actually gone past that and I used that as a learning experience. And since that happened I have never lost access to any my wallet or my crypto exchange address.

This is the reason why I'm always going to be using Binance for all my cryptocurrency business. The cryptocurrency exchange website is the best I have seen in years. It's good that using hard wallets gives you more security to your cryptocurrency assests, Binance wallets is very secure. I have never had any bad experience with using it.

Binance seems to be a really trustworthy wallet. However, even it is not that safe, as it was hacked in the past. This is where many people lost their money. Kraken is one such kind of wallet that has never been hacked. People need to be careful when it comes to selecting a wallet for their business.
Since I've been using Binance, there haven't been any cases of the cryptocurrency exchange being hacked. Security of a cryptocurrency exchange is of high priority because it will give anyone who's using their services a reason not to doubt their reliability. This is why I like Binance and will keep using their services.

Whenever your business is something that you are carrying out online, it is very important for you to make sure that the security of your business account is something that is taken seriously. This is because whenever you lose access to your accounts, you have completely lost the business and it's going to be almost impossible for you to recovery back. I have seen a lot of businesses that lost everything they have built simply by losing access to their business accounts.

Since I've been using Binance, there haven't been any cases of the cryptocurrency exchange being hacked. Security of a cryptocurrency exchange is of high priority because it will give anyone who's using their services a reason not to doubt their reliability. This is why I like Binance and will keep using their services.

If you do a google search about binance being hacked, then you will find that binance was, indeed, hacked by hackers last year. This means that many people might have had lost access to their accounts. Even if they had access to their accounts, then still this would mean that they may have had lost money.

If you do a google search about binance being hacked, then you will find that binance was, indeed, hacked by hackers last year. This means that many people might have had lost access to their accounts. Even if they had access to their accounts, then still this would mean that they may have had lost money.
Yes, I just read the update now about the $570 million which had been stolen in a hack of the blockchain which was as a result of transactions that are being controlled by code. Why this didn't get to me was because it was never announced investors lost their money as a result of the hack. It was Binance who lost.

This is actually the reason why some people will always encourage you to make use of a hardware wallet when it comes to keeping your cryptocurrency because it is going to give you more security in terms of not being hacked and losing your cryptocurrency assest. But unfortunately, most people not even interested in making use of hardware wallet and I don't know the reason why it is like that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back