What's new

Ever lose a guaranteed job to someone else?

It's one of experience we freelancers have to live through all the time. There are times when you can't be online and that's when you will be contacted to work on an order. If the client doesn't give few hours for you to come online, they will give out the job to another freelancer who's available online.
I see that as one of the challenges that you face on your job. It could be better if you are contacted through your mobile phones number. After all no one is expected to sleep on social media platform all day..

It's one of experience we freelancers have to live through all the time. There are times when you can't be online and that's when you will be contacted to work on an order. If the client doesn't give few hours for you to come online, they will give out the job to another freelancer who's available online.

I think this is why many freelancers usually respond and remain online for the most of the time. There are many online freelancing website that show the "response time" of the freelancer! This is the time when the freelancer usually responds back and this allows the employer to get an idea about when the freelancer will respond. This allows the employer to be patient and wait till that time.

I think this is why many freelancers usually respond and remain online for the most of the time. There are many online freelancing website that show the "response time" of the freelancer! This is the time when the freelancer usually responds back and this allows the employer to get an idea about when the freelancer will respond. This allows the employer to be patient and wait till that time.

The simple truth is that there is no way it is going to be possible for you to be online 24/7 because you are not making use of one platform to carry out whatever freelance job that you need to carry out.
This is why it is more better for you to have a means of receiving email whenever you are contacted on any of those websites so that you have to check directly on the website where you are contacted.

The simple truth is that there is no way it is going to be possible for you to be online 24/7 because you are not making use of one platform to carry out whatever freelance job that you need to carry out.
This is why it is more better for you to have a means of receiving email whenever you are contacted on any of those websites so that you have to check directly on the website where you are contacted.

The plugin installed on many freelancing websites usually tell the "average time" a freelancer takes to respond. This plugin is a very useful tool, as all the people know that it may not be possible for a freelancer to be online all the time. It calculates the average response time effectively.

I see that as one of the challenges that you face on your job. It could be better if you are contacted through your mobile phones number. After all no one is expected to sleep on social media platform all day..

Unfortunately, most freelancing websites doesn't give you the option to using phone number as a means of contact and even if they did, clients won't be willing to pay for international call rates to reach you directly. Most of them don't even use WhatsApp, if they did at least it would be easier to contact you.

Was there ever a time where you thought you had a job locked down or maybe you already got the job, but somehow someone else took it? I've never had that happen to me, but I imagine it does happen to some people. One second you got a job working for a good rate and then all of a sudden someone else is doing the job, maybe for less pay even. Has it ever happened to you?

The fact remains that the only way you can lose a guaranteed job to someone is when they find someone who might be supposedly better than you. I once applied for a job and they selected someone else. I felt that they kept me as a "back up". Having said that, I am a self-respecting person and I am glad i never worked there. I initially thought that I would get this job in a guaranteed manner. However, this was not the case.

The fact remains that the only way you can lose a guaranteed job to someone is when they find someone who might be supposedly better than you. I once applied for a job and they selected someone else. I felt that they kept me as a "back up". Having said that, I am a self-respecting person and I am glad i never worked there. I initially thought that I would get this job in a guaranteed manner. However, this was not the case.

I have had this experience on more than one occasion from applying for jobs in so many companies. There was a particular company where I even had an inside information about how the interview went because I went through 3 stages in the interview. My source told me I would get the job but I didn't eventually when their final employment list came out. I was devastated for days.

I guess this idea is actually a thing with people from other countries but here, I don't think there's anything like a guaranteed job. Even with a strong connection, it's still not a reason to feel guaranteed of anything yet.
If it's in the developed countries where someone who was supposed to be get a guaranteed job turned out to lose the job to another person, it means they don't have anything like a guaranteed job. If a job is guaranteed job, you're not supposed to lose it.

I understand how others can even price themselves low so to get job making you losing yours because you charge higher. It has not happened to me before but if it does, I will take it by faith.

This is something that is very common in one of the services that I'm offering online which is paid posting services. I have seen a lot of freelancers who offer more than 80% cut from what I am offering on the same service and they are even adding extra bonuses for those job.

I cannot bring myself to do this kind of thing because it doesn't add any kind of benefits for me in doing that kind of job but rather wasting my time for a small amount of money.

If it's in the developed countries where someone who was supposed to be get a guaranteed job turned out to lose the job to another person, it means they don't have anything like a guaranteed job. If a job is guaranteed job, you're not supposed to lose it.

As far as developed countries are concerned, a person may get another job even if such kind of person loses his guaranteed job. This is because the unemployment rate in those countries might be quite low and the chances of getting another job might be quite high.

As far as developed countries are concerned, a person may get another job even if such kind of person loses his guaranteed job. This is because the unemployment rate in those countries might be quite low and the chances of getting another job might be quite high.
More of the people who live in the developed countries are not willing to work. I know a few of them who listed themselves as being disabled with mental health issues so they won't have to work. The state pays them for not being mentally stable and out of job.

This is the reason why most people will always encourage you to try as much as possible to become self-sufficient in whatever you are doing and this is only going to be attained by having your own business because it will give you more opportunity of becoming your own boss. You won't have to be waiting for someone to give you a job that they are going to treat you however they like.

More of the people who live in the developed countries are not willing to work. I know a few of them who listed themselves as being disabled with mental health issues so they won't have to work. The state pays them for not being mentally stable and out of job.
Maybe they do not want to work because they might not be compensated well for their efforts. A low pay could demotivate people from working. This is a very common problem when people lose their guaranteed jobs in many cases. Unemployment is to be blamed.

Maybe they do not want to work because they might not be compensated well for their efforts. A low pay could demotivate people from working. This is a very common problem when people lose their guaranteed jobs in many cases. Unemployment is to be blamed.
Their state takes care of them by paying them unemployment money. It's not every country that looks out for their citizens by paying them for being unemployed. This makes so much of those people to be lazy without wanting to work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back