Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I work, I have my music playing for me the whole time. Sometimes I just leave my music playing while I lay down to rest, while I relax, and so on. But have you ever listened to music from the morning all the way up to the evening?

I used to lay around my house when I was bored and listen to the Deftones all day. They're about the only band that I will listen to back to back. I love their songs.

In the past, I liked listening to music while working. It helped me in concentration and creativity when I played my favorite music in the background. So, when I worked all day long, I would be playing music all day long. However, these days I find music very distracting and I don't listen to music while working and I don't listen all day long

Listening to music while working has been a real booster for me. I love listening to music whenever I am working. I think I had once listen to music a whole day, I did the chores, cleaning, prepared dinner and later crashed in my room still listening to music till day break

I think 90% of the time every day, I play music. Music have been part of my life since childhood. One of my uncle is a musician who lived with us. He produces some of his songs at home in his studio at home. We have music playing at home all day.

When I work, I have my music playing for me the whole time. Sometimes I just leave my music playing while I lay down to rest, while I relax, and so on. But have you ever listened to music from the morning all the way up to the evening?

It is difficult for me to listen to music for all day. Not that this is not going to be possible, but it is never easy doing it because I could get engaged with activities that will mean I am in a noisy environment. So, this is never possible.

Well, it actually depends where I am at when it comes to being able to listen to music all day because if I am at home, I know that it is possible for me to listen to music all day and I've actually done that on several occasions. But if I'm at work, I will not have the chance to listen to music all throughout my working hours.

It is difficult for me to listen to music for all day. Not that this is not going to be possible, but it is never easy doing it because I could get engaged with activities that will mean I am in a noisy environment. So, this is never possible.

If your day's job makes you to move about too much, it will be difficult to listen to music all day. If you try to use earphones, there are workplaces which have it against the rules. No staff is allowed to wear earphones at work where I work.

I used to lay around my house when I was bored and listen to the Deftones all day. They're about the only band that I will listen to back to back. I love their songs.

Being able to find the right kind of song that resonates with you very well is always going to make it very easy for you to listen to that particular music constantly. I have a few songs like that which I can't get tired of listening to. I love Afrobeats songs so much. They keep me going so strong.

Hah listening to music all day is gonna get me blown out. I love music no doubt but playing it all day is that weird thing of which I can not do.

Hah listening to music all day is gonna get me blown out. I love music no doubt but playing it all day is that weird thing of which I can not do.

As long as whatever I'm doing is not going to be interrupted by the music I am listening to, it is something that I'm always willing to do because music is something that keeps me connected to whatever I'm doing and it always have me motivated and lively, so that I don't get bored easily.

I could say that when I've been to music festivals of a few days I've been listening to music all day, on the other hand, if we're talking about listening to music on any other device, I've never spent a whole day listening to music, maybe if it's about 4-5 hours straight :)

Not really, I usually take specific times out of the day to listen to music at home, but I generally always listen to the radio in the car.

Yeah, I've definitely had those days where I just listen to music all day. It sets the mood, keeps me energized, and adds a nice soundtrack to whatever I'm doing. Whether I'm working, relaxing, or doing chores, having music in the background makes everything a bit more enjoyable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back