What's new

Ever have to question an employee for theft or breaking rules?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever had to question an employee because you suspected them of theft or maybe it was from breaking the rules at the job? I imagine a lot of employees get questioned by the higher-ups when things go wrong or items go missing. If you run a shop or business with a good amount of employees, how often was there theft of property? I imagine there was some depending on what your business sold or made.

How did it go when you had to question them?

To prevent this, it is always better to put some measures in place like having CCTV camera that will be monitoring the activities of the workers. It always sounds akward asking grown people about theft. I will rather handle them over to the law enforcement agents.

I have never been in a situation where I had to inquire about staff for theft, however, I have set an inquiry a couple of times for breaking rules. I have even taken action for breaking the rules. I don't want my staff to get drunk in work hours and I had to set an inquire and then ultimately fire a staff.

This is something I have done on several occasion when I was working for as a manager in one company some years ago. This is because there was series of cases of theft in the company which I had to conduct a very detailed investigation in order to find out those who are doing it.

This is something I have done on several occasion when I was working for as a manager in one company some years ago. This is because there was series of cases of theft in the company which I had to conduct a very detailed investigation in order to find out those who are doing it.

I think that theft should be dealt in a serious manner. Scammers, thieves, and shoplifters must never be pardoned at all. They develop a habit of cheating and scamming people. if they steal an item worth $10, then they can also scam or rob people off their life savings. Scammers and theives should rot in jail for their entire life.

I think that theft should be dealt in a serious manner. Scammers, thieves, and shoplifters must never be pardoned at all. They develop a habit of cheating and scamming people. if they steal an item worth $10, then they can also scam or rob people off their life savings. Scammers and theives should rot in jail for their entire life.

Stealing is wrong and it's punishable by law. It's not really easy to tackle such issues at workplaces because those who are doing it will always do everything to cover up their tracks. It took me more than 3 months before I was able to sort out the theft crisis that was going on.

No staff is above the company's rules. If you break such rules, you will be pulled in for immediate questioning after you're served with a query.

I have called in lots of workers to answer for their queries. If it's what deserves punishment, it will be given to the staff.

To prevent this, it is always better to put some measures in place like having CCTV camera that will be monitoring the activities of the workers. It always sounds akward asking grown people about theft. I will rather handle them over to the law enforcement agents.
Yes, I think you're right. Questioning adults for theft sounds a bit awkward, even if you are right. So having CCTV cameras at the workplace seems to be a much better solution for such situations.

Yes, I think you're right. Questioning adults for theft sounds a bit awkward, even if you are right. So having CCTV cameras at the workplace seems to be a much better solution for such situations.
And these days, the CCTV camera has been made affordable for the customers. I guess this can be gotten to ensure that the employee has a better clarification whenever something of questionable acts happen.

Stealing is wrong and it's punishable by law. It's not really easy to tackle such issues at workplaces because those who are doing it will always do everything to cover up their tracks. It took me more than 3 months before I was able to sort out the theft crisis that was going on.

There are many countries that have a really strict law when it comes to shoplifting and stealing valuable products. A person could face a long time imprisonment for committing such kind of offence and I think that this law should be implemented in order to stop crime.

There are many countries that have a really strict law when it comes to shoplifting and stealing valuable products. A person could face a long time imprisonment for committing such kind of offence and I think that this law should be implemented in order to stop crime.

I am always in support of any kind of law that punishes someone who commit a serious crime because that is the only way such behaviours is going to be deterred from those who have intention of committing it especially if the punishment is carried out publicly. Sometimes I don't understand why someone who was employed to work and is paid their salary when they are supposed to be paid will end up stealing from the company.

I really do not have an employee neither do I have a boss so I really can't say much about this. But being in this situation, I would make sure that I find out the truth because an employee could set-up their fellow worker to take the fall.

Have you ever had to question an employee because you suspected them of theft or maybe it was from breaking the rules at the job? I imagine a lot of employees get questioned by the higher-ups when things go wrong or items go missing. If you run a shop or business with a good amount of employees, how often was there theft of property? I imagine there was some depending on what your business sold or made.

How did it go when you had to question them?

I have CCTV cameras installed around my farm and that has made it possible for them not to steal from my farm. It is something that is always looked at as well when we are talking about hiring them as I will open up to them that they are being watched and they should very careful about it.

I have CCTV cameras installed around my farm and that has made it possible for them not to steal from my farm. It is something that is always looked at as well when we are talking about hiring them as I will open up to them that they are being watched and they should very careful about it.

I have been in a managerial position before for a company and this is something that usually comes up every now and then. This is because there are some employees that are always of the habit of stealing from the company without thinking that they are going to be caught. It's all down to the manager to carry out the whole investigation and questioning of those that are involved.

I have been in a managerial position before for a company and this is something that usually comes up every now and then. This is because there are some employees that are always of the habit of stealing from the company without thinking that they are going to be caught. It's all down to the manager to carry out the whole investigation and questioning of those that are involved.

There is nothing wrong when it comes to questioning employees. In fact, managers are required to do that, as they have the job of managing the workplace in the best manner. It could be a hard task, though. In many cases, employees may never co-operate and this could also be a big challenge.

There is nothing wrong when it comes to questioning employees. In fact, managers are required to do that, as they have the job of managing the workplace in the best manner. It could be a hard task, though. In many cases, employees may never co-operate and this could also be a big challenge.

I have worked with a lot of people being in a managerial position and I can tell you that there are some employees that have a very serious attitude problem when it comes to respecting management.

Some of them will not even find it as something that should be when they are being questioned about something that they did in their workplace which have seen some of them being sacked from their jobs.

I have worked with a lot of people being in a managerial position and I can tell you that there are some employees that have a very serious attitude problem when it comes to respecting management.

Some of them will not even find it as something that should be when they are being questioned about something that they did in their workplace which have seen some of them being sacked from their jobs.

This goes both the ways. Both employees and business management should respect each other and sort out things in a polite manner. This is what I believe. If I ever encounter any problem, then I may contact the management of the company and try my level best to make sure that issues does not worsen. Dealing in a courteous manner can sort out many different things and this is what I have figured out.

At a job I was once in, bosses questioned us about a theft from the cash register. At first it was a little violent that they were suspicious, but then I realized that it is something normal since a lot of money was stolen from the cash register, later, in that business, they put more security cameras and they caught the employee who was stealing.

This goes both the ways. Both employees and business management should respect each other and sort out things in a polite manner. This is what I believe. If I ever encounter any problem, then I may contact the management of the company and try my level best to make sure that issues does not worsen. Dealing in a courteous manner can sort out many different things and this is what I have figured out.

Whenever there is a case of theft that needs to be addressed in any business organisation, all the workers are supposed to respect the authority that has been appointed to oversee handling the case and make sure that they respond to any inquiries that is brought to them. This is so that this kind of issue is going to be resolved as quickly as possible so it doesn't affect the day's business operation.

Whenever there is a case of theft that needs to be addressed in any business organisation, all the workers are supposed to respect the authority that has been appointed to oversee handling the case and make sure that they respond to any inquiries that is brought to them. This is so that this kind of issue is going to be resolved as quickly as possible so it doesn't affect the day's business operation.

Respect and co-operation is quite crucial. If you are an employee and if you think that you haven't done anything wrong, then you can easily co-operate with the management and this should be something that should be considered. Having said that, stealing is definitely wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back