What's new

Ever had a medical emergency at work?

This has never happened to me, however, once, my assistant had to be rushed to the hospital. Thankfully, the hospital was really close and there were people to assist me in putting him into the car.

Have you ever had a medical emergency while at work? If so, do you mind sharing your experience? When I worked at the call center, I had a couple panic attacks. But thankfully nothing too bad happened.
People frequently have difficulties like panic attacks in high-stress work settings. Prioritize your mental health and get help when you need it, like you did shrewdly when working at the contact center.

Have you ever had a medical emergency while at work? If so, do you mind sharing your experience? When I worked at the call center, I had a couple panic attacks. But thankfully nothing too bad happened.
I've never had any medical emergency at work which would warrant rushing me to the hospital. I don't have panic attacks or meltdown. My health is very solid. I've been injured at work but it was only a small cut which our office first aid box was used to treat me.

I've witnessed someone had a panic attack at work and it was something that I have never seen before. The second situation was when a filled gas cylinder fell off and had a cut from the valve and that made a lot of people began to run for safety. Glad no one got a major injury from the said incident too. Putting safety measures at work should be paramount for a lot of bosses running their businesses.

The only medical emergency that I have had at my working place is when I had a very serious stomach problem that made it uncomfortable for me to work. This is because I had to be making use of the restroom frequently and that completely took me out of commission to be at work. As a result of that, I was asked to leave and go to get proper medical treatment for myself.

The only medical emergency that I have had at my working place is when I had a very serious stomach problem that made it uncomfortable for me to work. This is because I had to be making use of the restroom frequently and that completely took me out of commission to be at work. As a result of that, I was asked to leave and go to get proper medical treatment for myself.

When I used to work in a company, I have never encountered any kind of medical emergency. However, I suffered from a similar kind of problem you faced while at work. I suffered from acid reflux and I usually suffer from this problem when I eat spicy food. A person must avoid such kind of food while he is at work.

When I used to work in a company, I have never encountered any kind of medical emergency. However, I suffered from a similar kind of problem you faced while at work. I suffered from acid reflux and I usually suffer from this problem when I eat spicy food. A person must avoid such kind of food while he is at work.

The energy to work is in the stomach. Once you're having any health challenges that affects your stomach, you will lose all energy to work. This is why whenever something like this happens, the management or the worker's supervisor will step in to manage the situation. I hate it when I feel so weak at work because of constant pooing.

I've witnessed someone had a panic attack at work and it was something that I have never seen before. The second situation was when a filled gas cylinder fell off and had a cut from the valve and that made a lot of people began to run for safety. Glad no one got a major injury from the said incident too. Putting safety measures at work should be paramount for a lot of bosses running their businesses.
I'm skeptical hiring a worker who have a history or pain attacks. I consider health whenever I'm employing workers. I don't like it when the health of my workers will keep interfering with their work and my business. If I can avoid it from the beginning, I will choose that option.

I'm skeptical hiring a worker who have a history or pain attacks. I consider health whenever I'm employing workers. I don't like it when the health of my workers will keep interfering with their work and my business. If I can avoid it from the beginning, I will choose that option.

There was a major scene in our company last month when one of our employees started having an epileptic attack and nobody knew she had epilepsy until that very day. I believe that she have been able to manage and keep it under wraps without having an attack at work.

After that incident, the company had to consider their health implication that is going to cost and had to relieve her of her duties.

There was a major scene in our company last month when one of our employees started having an epileptic attack and nobody knew she had epilepsy until that very day. I believe that she have been able to manage and keep it under wraps without having an attack at work.

After that incident, the company had to consider their health implication that is going to cost and had to relieve her of her duties.

Epilepsy is very serious health problem. If someone have an attack and there's no one to help and mitigate the attack, the patient might bite his tongue and die. They will throw themselves on the floor and lose complete control of themselves.

Epilepsy is very serious health problem. If someone have an attack and there's no one to help and mitigate the attack, the patient might bite his tongue and die. They will throw themselves on the floor and lose complete control of themselves.

I'm actually not saying that those unfortunate people who are suffering from having epilepsy shouldn't work, of course yes they should work but there must be a provision for them to work in any company they are employed. This will help to tackle their health issues whenever they have an attack being at work.

The energy to work is in the stomach. Once you're having any health challenges that affects your stomach, you will lose all energy to work. This is why whenever something like this happens, the management or the worker's supervisor will step in to manage the situation. I hate it when I feel so weak at work because of constant pooing.

I think that it is not only the stomach. Your whole body needs to function properly. If your stomach is fine, but if you are suffering from headache, then you may still not be able to function properly. Certain kinds of problems are unbearable. In case of medical emergency at work, your boss should co-operate under all circumstances.

I think that it is not only the stomach. Your whole body needs to function properly. If your stomach is fine, but if you are suffering from headache, then you may still not be able to function properly. Certain kinds of problems are unbearable. In case of medical emergency at work, your boss should co-operate under all circumstances.

Headache is a common symptom for all sickness. If you're having constant headache, something else is wrong with you. Going for a medical laboratory test to ascertain what wrong with it before it's too late and turn into a surprise attack at your workplace.

You are very correct with your assessment because there is nothing that is going to happen to you which is affecting your health for it to make it easy for you to work. It's the reason why it is called an emergency which should be taken care of immediately irrespective of whatever that you have to carry out at work that very day.

I'm actually not saying that those unfortunate people who are suffering from having epilepsy shouldn't work, of course yes they should work but there must be a provision for them to work in any company they are employed. This will help to tackle their health issues whenever they have an attack being at work.

I can't employ someone who's epileptic as a driver. There's no telling when they may have an attack. What if it's when they are driving? This will result to an accident immediately. This is why I cannot risk the lives of my passengers and the car body's shape by hiring one with epilepsy.

I can't employ someone who's epileptic as a driver. There's no telling when they may have an attack. What if it's when they are driving? This will result to an accident immediately. This is why I cannot risk the lives of my passengers and the car body's shape by hiring one with epilepsy.

The line of work of a driver is something that is always treated with utmost priority because it is a job that whoever is going to be your driver should have a sound health especially if they are driving on a long-distance journey or even a short one. The person needs to be very sound in health to ensure that he can be able to withstand the rigorous process of driving.

Yes, I have experienced a medical emergency at work due to my chronic pancreatitis. It can be challenging to manage health conditions in a work setting, but it's crucial to prioritize health and safety while seeking appropriate medical attention when needed.thanks to my boss and colleagues they helped me alot in that condition and situation

Yes, I have experienced a medical emergency at work due to my chronic pancreatitis. It can be challenging to manage health conditions in a work setting, but it's crucial to prioritize health and safety while seeking appropriate medical attention when needed.thanks to my boss and colleagues they helped me alot in that condition and situation

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. Most of the time what causes pancreatitis is excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages. Do you take a lot of alcoholic drinks? You need to stop it because it's still going to make it worse for you and you won't recover no matter the medications they put you on.

You are very correct with your assessment because there is nothing that is going to happen to you which is affecting your health for it to make it easy for you to work. It's the reason why it is called an emergency which should be taken care of immediately irrespective of whatever that you have to carry out at work that very day.

I have always prioritised my health. This is very important because if you are not healthy, you can never enjoy what you usually do. In fact, even many other things may never seem appealing to you. So, health is the top priority and in case if you face any kind of emergency at work, then you should definitely go to hospital and your employer has no rights to stop you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back