What's new

Ever gotten into a physical fight at work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you got into a physical fight at work? What happened? Did you and the other culprit get fired for fighting on the job? Or did you get off on a warning? I've thankfully never fought anyone at work, but I have been in many arguments that could have resulted in fights breaking out. What about you?

The last time I had to fight physically was when I was in my teens. I had to fight with a man twice my age because of racial remarks. As a professional, I have never gone into a physical fight, I have even gone through a verbal fight only on a few occasions.

I am a health practitioner and I understand how dangerous and life-threatening it can be to ever get into a physical fight. I have had a lot of confrontations with many people but then I have never thought of getting into a physical fight and I don't think I would ever want to do that.

Getting into physical fight at work is the last thing that I'm going to do because I always try as much as possible to mind my business and focus on the job that I am hired to do. Once I am done, I am going to pack my bags and go to my house and have a very good rest.

Getting into physical fight at work is the last thing that I'm going to do because I always try as much as possible to mind my business and focus on the job that I am hired to do. Once I am done, I am going to pack my bags and go to my house and have a very good rest.
This is also the kind of mine said that I will want everybody to develop. Fighting is something that can become ugly very quickly and you can even get life threatening injuries or deformation simply from physical fighting. There are so many ways to settle differences.

I can't say I have but I know my brother has. I think physical fights are extremely rare at the work place unless it is between two people that are low wage earners and almost always teenagers.

Being physically violent should never be the option at all. In fact, if I ever face any kind of problem with another person, then I would simply report such kind of person to the supervisor. If he fails to do anything, then i may talk to the manager. However, I will never fight with the other person at all.

Being physically violent should never be the option at all. In fact, if I ever face any kind of problem with another person, then I would simply report such kind of person to the supervisor. If he fails to do anything, then i may talk to the manager. However, I will never fight with the other person at all.

I have seen a situation where two people that are fighting led to the death of another. This ended up getting the other person in jail for manslaughter. This is why I don't encourage fighting in any way. Some people are not healthy, so fighting might put you in a risk.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back