What's new

Ever get banned by PayPal?

I remember when I started getting involved online. I got my first pay ($5) from Postloop. I thought PayPal worked for all but it turned out that my country had been sanctioned. I was so sad and disappointed. I had to query the payment and withdraw to another account. Ever since I've only used skill and cryptocurrency to get paid.
Yes, there are so many people who have been "forced" to use other payment methods since their country fell on the blacklist of PayPal, cryptocurrency has been the most common way for those people to receive payments without any problems, or even use other payment processors on certain occasions.

I remember when I started getting involved online. I got my first pay ($5) from Postloop. I thought PayPal worked for all but it turned out that my country had been sanctioned. I was so sad and disappointed. I had to query the payment and withdraw to another account. Ever since I've only used skill and cryptocurrency to get paid.
If I get you right your case was even different,you was given an opportunity to receive the money in another wallet for me PayPal limit my account after receiving $45 from upwork back then when upwork use to operate as odesk and I loss the money because I couldn't verify my identity

Oh my God, that must have hurt really bad. No matter how much, it was to pay for your extraordinarily hard work. I'm glad that now there are a variety of ways to get paid.

I got banned by PP many years ago for a stupid TOS for
accepting money from a couple friends to go in on a
lottery pool. It was some BS. My account CAN'T be closed.
The account CAN'T be used. And supposedly I can never
open another account smh. Over lottery tickets smh.

I got banned by PP many years ago for a stupid TOS for
accepting money from a couple friends to go in on a
lottery pool. It was some BS. My account CAN'T be closed.
The account CAN'T be used. And supposedly I can never
open another account smh. Over lottery tickets smh.

Seriously, dealing with PayPal can be very depressing because they keep updating their terms of service all the time and there's no way you can keep up with all of them. I would really be frustrated with them if I were in your shoes because that's a silly reason to ban one's account.

Seriously, dealing with PayPal can be very depressing because they keep updating their terms of service all the time and there's no way you can keep up with all of them. I would really be frustrated with them if I were in your shoes because that's a silly reason to ban one's account.
Yep lol. It would have never happened if one of my stupid friends wouldn't have added "for lottery tickets" in the memo section smh. And the kicker, the friends didn't get their accounts shut down, just me 🤷‍♂️

Yep lol. It would have never happened if one of my stupid friends wouldn't have added "for lottery tickets" in the memo section smh. And the kicker, the friends didn't get their accounts shut down, just me 🤷‍♂️

It's such a shame PayPal can be very difficult to deal with in some things like that. Imagine when PayPal tells you that you can't use your own money for lottery tickets 😂.. Who are they to decide that? We have a similar issue with using cryptocurrency in my country. Any bank transaction you do and add anything cryptocurrency in the note, you're account is getting frozen immediately.

Oh my God, that must have hurt really bad. No matter how much, it was to pay for your extraordinarily hard work. I'm glad that now there are a variety of ways to get paid.

Well, while there are varieties of ways that you can withdraw money online, there is none that has gone far and wide like PayPal. It is rare to see any payment processor that is in many countries such as PayPal too and that is why they are still the king of payment processors on the internet.

Well, while there are varieties of ways that you can withdraw money online, there is none that has gone far and wide like PayPal. It is rare to see any payment processor that is in many countries such as PayPal too and that is why they are still the king of payment processors on the internet.

Yeah, that's very unfortunate for most people who needed other alternatives to PayPal but like PayPal and it's not available in their location. PayPal will keep frustrating their users and there's nothing anyone can do about it. When you're fed up, you can stop using their services.

The thing is, when you have to improvise, you tend to become even more comfortable with your latest option. Yes, PayPal could the the alpha of processing payment but it still gives room for other types to shine. Personally, I've even forgotten that PayPal is a thing.

The thing is, when you have to improvise, you tend to become even more comfortable with your latest option. Yes, PayPal could the the alpha of processing payment but it still gives room for other types to shine. Personally, I've even forgotten that PayPal is a thing.

Well, I can actually say that if it's up to PayPal, they will shut off any other payment processor. This is why they have been very arrogant in how they have carried out there businesses for years. They know about the upper hand they have with most businesses only being interested in using only PayPal.

I was banned by paypal for doing suspicious transactions in his opinion, I tried to prove that everything was wrong, but I got nothing in response, so I just created a new account in another bank and another paypal account and received money

I was once limited by PayPal for trying to link my Wells Fargo account.. They requested for some important documents which I provided. After about four hours, the limitation was lifted. I'm still using the account till today.

To lift the limitation, I contacted them on Twitter and also emailed their support. I have to admit they responded swiftly because that particular day was my payday and I got my money with the account.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back