Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you were ever banned by PayPal, how did you handle working online and accepting pay for said work? Did you use another merchant to accept payment? LIke cashapp or payeer or payoneer even? I thankfully have not been banned by PayPal, as I don't break any rules. But what if you were banned? Have you ever been banned? How did you deal with it? Did you reach out to PayPal support?

No, I have never been banned from PayPal, but if I get banned I would not care much because I do not give much use to that payment processor, in case you used it frequently, it would not be the end of the world either, you could use Skrill, Payoneer, Cashapp, Payeer, Perfect Money or even Crypto, today there are many alternatives to PayPal.

You could also contact the technical service of PayPal to try to solve the banning of the platform.

I've never been banned my PayPal. PayPal can be very frustrating with how they ban or limit users account even when they did nothing. I know someone whom his PayPal account was limited after PayPal requested he send some documentation for clarification which he did. After reviewing the documents, they rejected them and made him wait 180 days before releasing his funds.

I've never even got to open an account with them let alone getting banned. Their services is clearly not available to people residing in my region and I have long ago accepted that fact and moved on to even a better alternative which is cryptocurrency.

No, I have never been banned from PayPal, but if I get banned I would not care much because I do not give much use to that payment processor, in case you used it frequently, it would not be the end of the world either, you could use Skrill, Payoneer, Cashapp, Payeer, Perfect Money or even Crypto, today there are many alternatives to PayPal.

You could also contact the technical service of PayPal to try to solve the banning of the platform.
Yeah, there are many paypal alternatives. However, the question is whether your employer pays through these methods or not. Wise is a great payment for cross border transactions, but in my entire life, I have received payment through this method only twice. Skrill is also good but I don't see any employer, even the ones based in Europe, using it.

It was recently I discovered that I can open a Paypal account in my country. It was restricted before as one can not receive money with it. I just opened one last week...

This is same with me. I have found the use of crypto as a payment processor as one of the easiest. PayPal have setup rules and regulations that has made it very difficult for users to fully enjoy their platform and that is something that I don't like at all.

PayPal have never banned my account and I try as much as possible to observe whatever requirements that they make so that I will not have issue with my PayPal account. I know a lot of people have faced different kind of challenges with making use of the payment processor and PayPal will always be very fast to ban your account without any consideration.

PayPal have never banned my account and I try as much as possible to observe whatever requirements that they make so that I will not have issue with my PayPal account. I know a lot of people have faced different kind of challenges with making use of the payment processor and PayPal will always be very fast to ban your account without any consideration.

Some bans are done by bots and it might be as a result of some suspicious actions that they noticed. So, once you send a clarification on the documents that they ask of, they will lift up those bans where they are satisfied with the response that you gave.

Some bans are done by bots and it might be as a result of some suspicious actions that they noticed. So, once you send a clarification on the documents that they ask of, they will lift up those bans where they are satisfied with the response that you gave.

Personally, I don't believe that there's anything like PayPal bot ban. If the bot ever do that, PayPal must have been dragged to court by an aggrieved user of their services. When there's no reason for a ban, documents they ask for have initially been sent in before, why the ban again?

I have never been banned by Paypal. I did have my account restricted for a while because I didn't give them the correct documents to verify my identity, but once I did that my restriction was lifted and I haven't had a problem with them ever since.

I have never been banned by Paypal. I did have my account restricted for a while because I didn't give them the correct documents to verify my identity, but once I did that my restriction was lifted and I haven't had a problem with them ever since.

There is amount of transaction that you're going to have in your PayPal account, they will have to put your account in restriction. This was exactly what happened to a friend of mine who have already submitted all the documents that they requested of him at one point which they restricted his account. There was a huge transaction that he had which they still had to restrict his account again and ask for another document that's linked to his bank before his account was released.

There is amount of transaction that you're going to have in your PayPal account, they will have to put your account in restriction. This was exactly what happened to a friend of mine who have already submitted all the documents that they requested of him at one point which they restricted his account. There was a huge transaction that he had which they still had to restrict his account again and ask for another document that's linked to his bank before his account was released.
Do you know what kind of numbers would trigger that? Paypal doesn't allow sharing between users of more than $4000 USD, so I wouldn't try to run anything bigger than that through that system. Most online transactions are in the hundreds.

The biggest thing I've heard about buying online is when my brother bought a bassoon. He didn't use Paypal though.

I have been lucky that I have not had my account banned on PayPal. The PayPal account I have at the moment has got to be coming up 18 years old now and I still use it even now daily without any issues.

I guess if I were to ever get banned from PayPal, I would opt to use either CashApp or even bank transfer.

You get banned by Paypal for a couple of reasons, one, if you are using paypal in a country where it is not supported, two, if you are sending funds to accounts that paypal deems to be suspicious, and three, if you receive funds from accounts that are involved in suspicious activities.

Yeah, there are many paypal alternatives. However, the question is whether your employer pays through these methods or not. Wise is a great payment for cross border transactions, but in my entire life, I have received payment through this method only twice. Skrill is also good but I don't see any employer, even the ones based in Europe, using it.
This is why PayPal have monopoly in the market of payment processor and it's why they behave how they want because you're left with no other choice. If you want to use a payment processor, they are all you have got.

@Ja sa bong - I really hope that many online websites start accepting other payment processors as well. The good thing is the fact that now there are a few freelancing websites that have started to accept certain payment processors such as Skrill and Payoneer.

@Ja sa bong - I really hope that many online websites start accepting other payment processors as well. The good thing is the fact that now there are a few freelancing websites that have started to accept certain payment processors such as Skrill and Payoneer.
Freelancers would be happy when this happens because they won't be forced to use only PayPal and be made to dance to the tunes of PayPal always. If PayPal realizes they have so many other websites accepting other payment processors like Skrill, Payoneer and many others, they will become flexible.

Do you know what kind of numbers would trigger that? Paypal doesn't allow sharing between users of more than $4000 USD, so I wouldn't try to run anything bigger than that through that system. Most online transactions are in the hundreds.

The biggest thing I've heard about buying online is when my brother bought a bassoon. He didn't use Paypal though.

The highest amount that I have received through PayPal if I remembered correctly should be $1000. Fortunately, it wasn't directly on my account that I had the money paid because I know my personal PayPal account might be flagged by PayPal as I have never received more than $75 once in my account.

I remember when I started getting involved online. I got my first pay ($5) from Postloop. I thought PayPal worked for all but it turned out that my country had been sanctioned. I was so sad and disappointed. I had to query the payment and withdraw to another account. Ever since I've only used skill and cryptocurrency to get paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back