What's new

Ever competed for a job with a co-worker?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say it's a job within the same company both of you work. Have you ever had to compete with a co-worker for a job before? I've had to compete, but mostly in my freelance work. I have yet to compete with a co-worker for a job. But I suppose it could always happen later in my life at a different job.

When you competed with your co-worker, did you get the job? Or did they?

I have never competed with any of my colleagues for any kind of job in the company where I'm employed. This is because there is always a strategy for delegating each person with the job they are supposed to do on daily basis.

There is no need for you to start competing with anyone for any kind of job that you're supposed to do as long as your own job have been delegated to you.

Not in the real world, but in the virtual I have competed with co-workers to secure a task multiple times. There is no job in the virtual world where you don't have to compete. The only exception to this is you build your own project. However, even when you have your own project, you will have competitors

This life is about competition so I compete for Everything I do,most especially in my place of work.
In this case of mine I and my colleague had to compete for a promotion in my place of work though I put in hardwork but my colleague was chosen because he had more experience and he has so many degrees to his names

Not in the real world, but in the virtual I have competed with co-workers to secure a task multiple times. There is no job in the virtual world where you don't have to compete. The only exception to this is you build your own project. However, even when you have your own project, you will have competitors

This is something that is very common in generally most freelancing website because everyone that is operating their own services is looking for an opportunity to stay ahead of others. This is going to give them a better chance of being hired to deliver services that they are selling to clients who are interested in them. When you are not that competitive, you will find it very difficult to secure jobs.

sadly, competition pushes freelancers to lower the rate and end up getting low payments. Sometimes you are in need of money and you will be offering your services for a much lower price. Competition kills workers. interestingly, the employers always have an advantage over competition.

This is something that I've seen going on with what a lot of freelancers are doing in promotional forums. Freelancers services price are cut down to a point where it's frustrating.

I have not really been happy about it but there is nothing I can do to change whatever a service seller want to sell his own services. I'm not the one that is going to do the job but it is generally affecting how clients price services online.

I have never competed with any of my colleagues for any kind of job in the company where I'm employed. This is because there is always a strategy for delegating each person with the job they are supposed to do on daily basis.

There is no need for you to start competing with anyone for any kind of job that you're supposed to do as long as your own job have been delegated to you.

There are many freelancers who have competed with each other when it comes to getting a bid on many bidding sites and this is why I do not like such kind of sites. I have been a freelancer for many years and I have been working with many client. It may not be an optimal option for me to wait and this is why I prefer working directly with clients or opt for jobs that do not require you to bid on projects.

There are many freelancers who have competed with each other when it comes to getting a bid on many bidding sites and this is why I do not like such kind of sites. I have been a freelancer for many years and I have been working with many client. It may not be an optimal option for me to wait and this is why I prefer working directly with clients or opt for jobs that do not require you to bid on projects.

Forum Promotion is the biggest promotion website that I have worked on. I have my service is being sold on that particular platform for years and I can tell you that we are constantly in a steady competition with so many freelancers who are even going to the extent of giving a 70% discount on the normal prices that services are supposed to be sold.

I've worked in sales department years ago. We used to compete with one another to be the highest seller in the company every month. It comes with good incentives and pay too. I liked it so much because I was very good in sales. I convince and complete sales very smooth.

I've worked in sales department years ago. We used to compete with one another to be the highest seller in the company every month. It comes with good incentives and pay too. I liked it so much because I was very good in sales. I convince and complete sales very smooth.

Working in the sales department or even marketing department is always a very critical job position because you need to hunt for sales and conversion of customers so that you are going to be relevant in the business. Whenever it's very obvious that you cannot convert customers, there is always a high chance of the company will sack you from your duties.

Working in the sales department or even marketing department is always a very critical job position because you need to hunt for sales and conversion of customers so that you are going to be relevant in the business. Whenever it's very obvious that you cannot convert customers, there is always a high chance of the company will sack you from your duties.

I have heard about this forum. However, I have never got myself registered there. When it comes to job competition, do you think that this particular forum can help eliminate competition? Do they also post job opportunities in there?

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back