Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been in my share of winter storms and even a couple blizzards, and most of the time I never had major issues. I remember years ago back in highschool, I tagged alone with my friend who had a paper route. This particular day we had a snow day from school, so thats why we tagged along with him to deliver papers. It was weird, but fun to be some of the only people outside and on the streets.

Ever experienced a severe blizzard?

Accidents are always very common whenever there's a severe blizzard. I would never drive my car to anywhere whenever a serious severe blizzard is hitting up. If I'm already out when it started, I will look for a place to wait it out.

Traffic rules will tell you never to drive when the weather isn't clear because it's difficult to see where you're driving to. I've been in a severe blizzard once, it was very ugly. My car nearly fell into a ditch but I was able to miss it. I had to park the car.

Traffic rules will tell you never to drive when the weather isn't clear because it's difficult to see where you're driving to. I've been in a severe blizzard once, it was very ugly. My car nearly fell into a ditch but I was able to miss it. I had to park the car.

Personally, I try as much as possible not to drive whenever it is raining because the road is always very slippery and if your car tires are not good, you are most likely going to run off course and find yourself in a very dangerous accident. It is the same thing for me whenever there is a very serious blizzard. I'll try as much as I can to avoid getting into it.

Accidents are always very common whenever there's a severe blizzard. I would never drive my car to anywhere whenever a serious severe blizzard is hitting up. If I'm already out when it started, I will look for a place to wait it out.

Yes, I nearly found myself in an accident once which would have been caused by a crazy blizzard. I would never take the risk again to drive in one even if I was having an emergency.

When I was a kid, I was blown away by the wind. I was 6 feet high in the air and then thrown back to the roof of a small hut. I was 6 years old. I nearly died.

When I was a kid, I was blown away by the wind. I was 6 feet high in the air and then thrown back to the roof of a small hut. I was 6 years old. I nearly died.

Damn! This is very crazy. You must have been scared to death by this when it happened and I'm very sure it is going to have you traumatized for a very long time before you'll be able to get over it. This is part of the reason why I never stepped outside the house whenever it is raining heavily with heavy winds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back