What's new

Ever been fired from a writing site?

You are right, there is not a single individual that I know that is successful while playing small.
There is this kind of progress that comes along with competence.
This is a strong message to someone trying to break free from the rat race in order to attain financial freedom. Freedom is taken and it is earned by hardwork.

This is a strong message to someone trying to break free from the rat race in order to attain financial freedom. Freedom is taken and it is earned by hardwork.
Indeed, you've said it all. Freedom, especially financial type can never be gotten on the bed of laziness it takes hardwork discipline and determination to attain that.

Indeed, you've said it all. Freedom, especially financial type can never be gotten on the bed of laziness it takes hardwork discipline and determination to attain that.
Laziness would only result into futility.
It would require you to plan, execute the plan, stay disciplined, be persistent and never give up in order to make it there.
This is not for the lazy.

Laziness would only result into futility.
It would require you to plan, execute the plan, stay disciplined, be persistent and never give up in order to make it there.
This is not for the lazy.
This is definitely not for the weak and lazy.
That is why to learn a skill especially writing, one must put in those qualities so that it would be possible to gain the income.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
Fortunately enough, I have never been fired from a platform for writing, but I have been suspended for posting extraneous material on a certain website. I was reinstated though.

Because it was a business, working online is highly vital.
If you have the skill of writing, you may make money, enjoy life, and work on this project on the internet and cable, and the other one is very significant because it is quite expensive.

Have you ever been fired from a paid to write site? Was it a legitimate firing or did you feel that it was unfair against you?
Never happened for me but maybe some people are doing something or writing something which is against the policy's of the website and I think they should not go against that.

I have been member of many pay to write sites, paid forums, book review sites, article websites, and in none I have been fired as a paid writer, this usually happens if you break any of the rules or make useless content, if you follow the rules and your content is of quality, this does not have to happen.

I have been member of many pay to write sites, paid forums, book review sites, article websites, and in none I have been fired as a paid writer, this usually happens if you break any of the rules or make useless content, if you follow the rules and your content is of quality, this does not have to happen.
Or the website want to switch to non paid PTP version or the admin has no funds to complete paying its members means it could occur due to lack of platform funds like what happens with some platforms previously like Cash Time Forum.

Or the website want to switch to non paid PTP version or the admin has no funds to complete paying its members means it could occur due to lack of platform funds like what happens with some platforms previously like Cash Time Forum.
Well but that's not the same as being fired, that's a bankruptcy actually, if the site run out of funds or are in deficit, then most likely is the site will stop paying.

Yes, people can be fired from writing sites or have their accounts suspended for a variety of reasons, including breaking the site's terms of service, plagiarizing, producing subpar content, or acting inappropriately. For handling such issues, each writing site may have its own policies and methods.

I've never been fired, as I worked freelance, but I have been banned by a site or two in the past. But to be fair, that was when I was getting started and didn't know the rules fully at the time. These days I'm patient, read everything and go from there. And so far I've been good. :)

If you do not read terms and conditions, you might be violating some rules and hence would be fired. That's what happened to me with the second earning site I joined. Interestingly, I have also been fired by sites after I requested payment. Those were scam sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back