What's new

Ethereum finally breaks the $1300+ price deadlock to $1425 per token!

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Today saw the Ethereum coin going on an improvement. The price of the coin went from $1.3k+ to $1430 per token after so many weeks deadlocking at $1.3k. With an increase of 7.19% in the price overall.
With this little improvement around Ethereum, do you think it will soon arrive $2k per token??

Ethereum will definitely grow beyond that its expected that the may be a ranging period when it comes to these coins and after a while it makes a push forward. Having these assets in these class will be a good one in the medium and long term.

Just 2 days ago I wanted to invest some bucks on etherum but I was scared because of the price drop few weeks ago, but it seems etherum is appreciating really fast right now. I would keep on monitoring it and see how it goes if I would be investing on it or not.

This is a wonderful run of news for Ethereum investors. It's now the turn of Ethereum to have a high price rates, this means that I will soon invest into the Cryptocurrency in the future. If Ethereum continues at this rate, it will soon cross into the $2,000 price.

Just 2 days ago I wanted to invest some bucks on etherum but I was scared because of the price drop few weeks ago, but it seems etherum is appreciating really fast right now. I would keep on monitoring it and see how it goes if I would be investing on it or not.

I was in this situation few weeks ago, but my ending part was different because I invested on ETH and I'm happy with the appreciation we have now. Being an investor in crypto currencies is never easy, but when you have the mind to win, you can always do it.

Even me I was observing the price of ethereum this morning and that even force me to buy some I bought when the price was $1300 and now I sold it when the price was $1400 I make a small amount of profit because I only use a small amount of money to buy at that particular time

It's a good thing ethereum is increasing. It's been hovering around 1300/1400 for a while now. I believe it's about to break into 1500. It's still a good time for investors to invest.

Sincerely speaking Ethereum is really doing wonders and I don't even expect the coin to surge this way in the last one year. So now with the recent surge in Ethereum crypto currency I believe that the coin will easily see $2000 in few months because Investors will buy more as the crypto currency is surging

Today saw the Ethereum coin going on an improvement. The price of the coin went from $1.3k+ to $1430 per token after so many weeks deadlocking at $1.3k. With an increase of 7.19% in the price overall.
With this little improvement around Ethereum, do you think it will soon arrive $2k per token??
This is indeed great news. I'm happy to see ethereum rising again I just hope it keeps increasing so that investors can be happy over again. With the way it's rising, I see it getting to $2000 per token soon.

That's good, Etherum has really increased in value, the sudden bull started in 2020 and it is still going strong this 2021.
Etherum is almost the most used Cryptocurrencies for transactions, the crytpocurrency is really great.

Ethereum is the next biggest cryptocurrency we should be watching out for. I was thinking it will come down to at least $700 so that I can start buying. It's may rise to $2000 before the end of the year the way things are going.
Post automatically merged:

Ethereum is the next biggest cryptocurrency we should be watching out for. I was thinking it will come down to at least $700 so that I can start buying. It's may rise to $2000 before the end of the year the way things are going.

I was in this situation few weeks ago, but my ending part was different because I invested on ETH and I'm happy with the appreciation we have now. Being an investor in crypto currencies is never easy, but when you have the mind to win, you can always do it.
You're absolutely right, it's all about following your mind and sometimes you loose sometimes you have massive gains, for example I saw a notification here on bizdustry that we should invest on tron because it would be rising soon, in which I did this morning, I checked this evening and saw that it was depreciating massively.

Investment is always a risk, but life itself is also an adventure and as the saying goes, it is risky not to take risks.
Investment can bring sudden wealth or sudden poverty and that is why it must be done with understand and every form of greed should be tamed.

No matter how profitable it appears, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose

The price of Ethereum (ETH) today is $1,565.29 USD, which has increased by 146.17 (10.30%) over the last 24 hours. The total number of ETH coins in circulation stands at 114,514,927 and $1,769,035,986 USD has been traded for the ETH/USD pair across exchanges over the last 24 hours.

I think for ethereum it will keep riding because that same yesterday ether hit $1,500 which will keep increasing. I no longer think ethereum is under the influence of bitcoin. And this could lead to the point where people will divert to ether.

Yesterday I was observing the price of ethereum and this morning and i had to buy some I bought when the price was $1300 and now I sold it when the price was $1400 I made a small amount of profit because I only invested small amounts of money.

Certainly, I can confidently tell you the ethereum will break the $2000 per single coin trash hold.
This means that there is still a window to invest in the coin if one have the money.

Wow that's some really good news. Few weeks ago I wanted to invest some of my money in it but decided against seeing how the price was going up and down in a zig-zag motion, my lost I guess. But I don't regret it much because I put my money in Ripple and the outcome was good. I was able to withdraw my money before it went down.

Currently, I mean as at the time j am writing this reply, the price of Ethereum is more than 1600$, the highest so far in the history of Ethereum. it clearly shows that after bitcoin, the next most sought after cryptocurrency is Ethereum. The increase is great.

I will say one of the mistakes I made back in the days when Ethereum was first launched as a smart contract was doubting it and never investing in it. Here, the price of the almighty Ethereum is close to 2000$, something that wasn't up to 100$ when it was firstly launched some six months ago.

Last edited:
Currently, I mean as at the time j am writing this reply, the price of Ethereum is more than 1600$, the highest so far in the history of Ethereum. it clearly shows that after bitcoin, the next most sought after cryptocurrency is Ethereum. The increase is great.

I will say one of the mistakes I made back in the days when Ethereum was first launched as a smart contract was doubting it and never investing in it. Here, the price of the almighty Ethereum is close to 2000$, something that wasn't up to 100$ when it was firstly launched some six months ago.
Okay, the last time i checked it, the price was at $1.7k. And it's not long ago i checked it and i believe its still the same as I'm writing this to you now. Ethereum have overseen the highest increase of all time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back