What's new

Epic Games vs Steam, which is the better marketplace/launcher?

Which Marketplace & Game Launcher do you prefer?

• Steam

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Epic Games

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Specify in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Epic Games is relatively new yet to the game marketplace scene, as Steam has been selling digital games for a long time now. Out of these two marketplaces and launchers, which one do you honestly prefer? I'm a steam guy through and through. Main reason why is the catalog of games, there's just too many games compared to what Epic Games has going for them. EG still has a good selection of games, but it's not near the level of what Steam has going on.

But for you, which one do you prefer?

I'll definitely stick with Steam, I haven't used Epic games much, but I've been using Steam for too many years and it was a whole innovation in terms of a fully digital videogame marketplace. I think even many video game console marketplaces were inspired by Steam.

I haven't used Epic Games at all, but I can say I am highly satisfied with the very wide selection of games Steam has and how simple it is to browse your library and start playing instantly.

I use Steam as well as Epic Games but I voted for Epic Games because I like this platform. Epic Games offer free games frequently, and those who want to game without having to spend money, Epic is the go to platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back