What's new

Elon Musk Has Recently Bought a Bitcoin of $1.5Billion.

I actually like to see that big institutions and individuals like this are actually getting into cryptocurrency because it is going to make a lot of people who still have doubts to invest in it.

I am actually kind of frustrated when I realize that one man has the power to influence cryptocurrencies. This makes me think that he can manupulate the crypto coins and make more money just by manipulating the coins. Does anyone else feel the exact same way I do?

A lot of people keep on believing that it is possible for a single person to affect the cryptocurrency market with their money as they want it to. It doesn't work that way

With an individual with so much money then it is possible for his actions to influence the direction of the market. We should know that market have feelings because it is run by humans.

Those guys have first hand information with them. When you see them making a move, they are doing so based on the information that have ta hand. It will be good to do the same thing.

As Ellon musk have invested $1.5 billion on bitcoin. This shows how strong the coin will be and how profitable it will be. Because he is a business man and he will want to invest in profitable business

After buying all that crypto I hope his car company will start accepting Bitcoin as a means of payment,he's making it really hard for others with his latest moves

Tesla is doing very well and they're sure going to reap more in their investment in Bitcoin after a short while. The Crypto currency is doing very well for itself and Elon Musk have seen its potential before investing in it. I believe in a short while, Tesla would still add to their investment in other to double up on profits

Musk is one of the people who try to manipulate the crpto market with his frequent ins and outs.
You must be careful not to follow his trends or you may loss

Btc investors should also thank Elon, he has been one of those who have kept btc going, btc also has proved that it can survive any distress, currently bouncing back to normal.

Tesla is actually performing extremely well as well as they're certain most likely to enjoy more in their financial assets in Bitcoin after an instant. The Crypto money is actually performing extremely well for on its own as well as Elon Musk have actually viewed its own prospective prior to buying it. I count on an instant, Tesla will still contribute to their financial assets in various other to dual atop revenues

Wow Elon musk is the most richest man on the earth, for him to take Cryptocurrency as the best platform to invest, so else will say the Cryptocurrency is illegal

this was a nice move for but tesla and bitcoin, yes they both parties had a little misunderstanding early this year but everything has been settled and we hope for a good mrket move between two parties.
bitcoin is currently trading at 46k after a sudden fall from 52k earlier this week

he did, but he recently withdrew all of his investments as he said that minign bitcoin harms the nature and causes pollution due to massive electricity consumption, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin
That is one of the reason there was a serious drop in the price of all cryptocurrency when he widraw his money saying that Tesla company will not accept bitcoins again because of environmental racism.

Imagine the profit he will be m in the nfe few years just from the bitcoin investment he made, the rich will definitely continue to be rich and that is because they have enough money to effectively Carey out their olans

Elon Musk has really put bitcon on the top list of crypto currency, his company Tesla receives bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile. Buying all that bitcoin was obviously an ace his sleeve.

The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?
Woow... that a big plus to Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. That will encourage more investors to invest in cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin. They have been q tremendous rise in the value of bitcoin in last few weeks.

Yes but We really have to be careful with Elon musk's because the man is a business man and he is not really doing this for us, His pump and dump strategy will not really work especially for for most investors as you can still be at lost.

Woow... that a big plus to Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. That will encourage more investors to invest in cryptocurrency most especially bitcoin. They have been q tremendous rise in the value of bitcoin in last few weeks.

This is a great hypothesis that Bitcoin holds great potentialities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and it has a little probability of being extinct.

That I would say smart purchase and Elon Musk always buys coins and we all know they accept Bitcoin as payment option for their Tesla products and holding more BTC means they know it's price will goes high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back