What's new

Elon Musk Has Recently Bought a Bitcoin of $1.5Billion.

Dubai

Familiar Face
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?

Tesla Inc. said Monday that it bought $1.5 billion in bitcoin, a disclosure that follows Chief Executive Elon Musk’s promotion of the cryptocurrency and other digital-currency alternatives on Twitter.
The electric-vehicle company also said it expects to start accepting bitcoin as payment for its products soon. Bitcoin prices jumped more than 10% after the announcement, according to cryptocurrency research and news site CoinDesk.

Tesla is doing very well and they're sure going to reap more in their investment in Bitcoin after a short while. The Crypto currency is doing very well for itself and Elon Musk have seen its potential before investing in it. I believe in a short while, Tesla would still add to their investment in other to double up on profits

He bought Bitcoin and the price increased; however, when Joe Biden imposed heavy taxes on wealthy folks, the prices of all the Bitcoins decreased almost quickly. This shows that even though they cannot stop or ban cryptocurrencies altogether, they do have some influence over the price of cryptocurrencies indirectly.

The fact that Elon Musk has bought bitcoin worth $1.5 billion is a testament of the fact that he has great belief in the ability of bitcoin to serve as a big investment drive for him and it has been working for him for a while now.

maybe he is repenting. When Musk bought bitcoin it was priced $50K, now the price has gone down to $40K. Must also said bitcoin uses coal power for mining therefore, he is no longer accpeting bitcoins

This was one of the best things that happened in the crypto market that made things to move smoothly but today it has now become a plague to the market as he has made a comment that made investors to loss most or all of their hard earn income. This is not fair.

From my point of view, i think the future is brighter for bitcoin and the various cryptocurrencies in the market. With top notch investing huge fortunes in it.

maybe he is repenting. When Musk bought bitcoin it was priced $50K, now the price has gone down to $40K. Must also said bitcoin uses coal power for mining therefore, he is no longer accpeting bitcoins
Personally, I don't really care about what rich men do with their money because in most cases, it's all a play thing for them. For as long as I care, he can wake up tomorrow and invest $20 billion in Dogecoin.

Personally, I don't really care about what rich men do with their money because in most cases, it's all a play thing for them. For as long as I care, he can wake up tomorrow and invest $20 billion in Dogecoin.
He has invested in doge coin. he said he has invested for his child. However, he has not revealed how much money he has invested in doge. When rich men invest, they manipulate the market

Theur is current news circulating around digital coin market that Elon musk Tesla motors company investment has been cut short, and he removed it with profit margin of $500 million.

Elon musk is not the one that's going to make the future bright for Bitcoin because he bought the amount he bought. He is a business man that simply wants to spread his portfolio holdings

Elon musk is not the one that's going to make the future bright for Bitcoin because he bought the amount he bought. He is a business man that simply wants to spread his portfolio holdings
That is a true word there my bro. Elon musk is simply an investor here and he is here to make profit massively off the Bitcoin fluctuations we see today like any of us.

He has invested in doge coin. he said he has invested for his child. However, he has not revealed how much money he has invested in doge. When rich men invest, they manipulate the market
I believe that is among the reason why the current dip in the cryptocurrency prices is actually going on now, and hopefully with time everything is going to get sorted out and the prices will come back to the normal increasing again.

The world richest man has diversify his state of wealth by investing in bitcoin. He bought whooping crypto of $1.5billion and also pledge support for the crypto market. He said his company Tesla would soon start receiving bitcoin for the purchase of its automobile.

Now can we all say the future is brighter for Bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies?
Elon musk keep having more money because keeps investing in crypto currency and that's the beauty of having money for investment, you gain more every blessed day, imagine he has accepted using bitcoin as a form of payment in his company.

The same Elon musk who threw his hat in figuratively speaking is still the same man who backed out and is said to be the main reason for the recent dip that led to fall in prices.

Personally if I have the kind of money that Mr Musk have definitely I will keep investing in cryptocurrency and see how far my investment will stretch and help me to become more wealthy in the future.

I believe that is among the reason why the current dip in the cryptocurrency prices is actually going on now, and hopefully with time everything is going to get sorted out and the prices will come back to the normal increasing again.
The current dip is due to China's ban on crypto currency. Since China has banned crypto currency, Chinese Bitcoin minors have also stopped the mining operation.

Personally I think that when it comes to the amount of cryptocurrency that he has purchased already especially when it comes to bitcoin I think he should at least purchase about 50 billion dollars worth of Bitcoin.

he did, but he recently withdrew all of his investments as he said that minign bitcoin harms the nature and causes pollution due to massive electricity consumption, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back